Caron Butler To Huskies: ‘U-Conn Do It’ | The Boneyard

Caron Butler To Huskies: ‘U-Conn Do It’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From Don Amore: http://courantblogs.com/uconn-men/caron-butler-to-huskies-u-conn-do-it/

It's awesome to see all the support from past players.

”I’m so incredibly proud of the guys in that locker room. They’ve embraced the underdog role and have made a great legacy for themselves at the university.”

”I had a wonderful NCAA Tournament experience and I hope those guys are just appreciating every moment.

“I love Kevin [Ollie] and I always thought he would make a great coach. He’s the perfect person to be representing our university on this big stage.”

“Florida is a tough team, those guys will have to prepare well for all that they do. It’s an uphill battle but like I’ve been saying, ‘just when you think you can’t, UConn.”

Reaction Score
Generally not a fan of Nantz, but his quote at the end of the 99 title game that Caron referenced in his statement almost always gives me chills.

Reaction Score
Generally not a fan of Nantz, but his quote at the end of the 99 title game that Caron referenced in his statement almost always gives me chills.

I think it's kinda cheesy that he has a line rehearsed for both teams if they win, but you're right, that one is nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom