Caroline is feeling better | The Boneyard

Caroline is feeling better

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Great post but another pay wall.
I did not encounter a paywall. I was able to read the entire article. Good read. Great news for us. Bad news for the teams in our bracket. We're now back to 10 healthy players. Right in time for the tournament. How's that for timing? Geno now has several options to choose from his bench. Azzi is also back and feeling great. This team is going to be fun to watch hopefully over the next 3 weekends. With Caroline and Azzi back and feeling great and ready to play, I like our chances to reach the final 4 now more than I did 2 weeks ago.

Reaction Score
I did not encounter a paywall. I was able to read the entire article. Good read. Great news for us. Bad news for the teams in our bracket. We're now back to 10 healthy players. Right in time for the tournament. How's that for timing? Geno now has several options to choose from his bench. Azzi is also back and feeling great. This team is going to be fun to watch hopefully over the next 3 weekends. With Caroline and Azzi back and feeling great and ready to play, I like our chances to reach the final 4 now more than I did 2 weeks ago.
I cannot read also. It asks,

2. Payment
99¢ for an entire 6 months
(renews at $4.99/week)
Cancel anytime.

Reaction Score
This is great to hear. Happy Caroline is feeling better finally! We could use the Caroline from last January right about now.

sun

Reaction Score

2. Payment
99¢ for an entire 6 months
(renews at $4.99/week)
Cancel anytime.

The paywall can be bypassed by copying & pasting the article's URL into the search box on the page below.
Click on browse history & then click on the date in blue when the article was saved.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If you go back to November, there was one game in particular when Azzi, Lou & Caroline were all draining 3’s and UConn’s offense looked unstoppable. Even without Dorka, the Huskies took down Iowa 86-79 at the Phil Knight Classic in Portland in what was their best win of the season so far.

In that game, Aaliyah thoroughly outplayed Iowa’s post, Cinzano, while Nika did a reasonable job of limiting Clark, while dropping 13 dimes on her frequently wide open teammates at the arc. If UConn can get back to that level of play, with the added benefit of also having Dorka playing her best basketball of the season, that’s a recipe for a serious championship run.

Reaction Score
The paywall can be bypassed by copying & pasting the article's URL into the search box on the page below.
Click on browse history & then click on the date in blue when the article was saved.

Thank you very much. Great appreciated.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Also, opening in an incognito page worked for me as well.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Great post but another pay wall.
Shut off JavaScript for the website. Go to the desired website. Click on the lock icon in the address line. Look for JavaScript in the drop down menu. To the right of JavaScript will be a dark blue dot and a light blue slide bar. Slide the dot to the left. If successful, the dot will be black and the slide bar will be grey. Click on the lock icon and refresh the page. Should be able to read the article. If you want reverse the process to turn on JavaScript. This method only works for the desired website.

Reaction Score
I didn't need to read the article. The thread made my day. Glad that Caroline is feeling better. Made it was the Great Clips moment that made her feel better.

Reaction Score
Shut off JavaScript for the website. Go to the desired website. Click on the lock icon in the address line. Look for JavaScript in the drop down menu. To the right of JavaScript will be a dark blue dot and a light blue slide bar. Slide the dot to the left. If successful, the dot will be black and the slide bar will be grey. Click on the lock icon and refresh the page. Should be able to read the article. If you want reverse the process to turn on JavaScript. This method only works for the desired website.
Yes, it works this way also. But I have to click site setting to disable Java, and the it looks like this, and working, thank you very much.

Screenshot_3.png

Reaction Score
What you say is 100% correct, but a bit misleading. Players 8,9 and 10 may, indeed, be healthy, but once the Vermont game is history, so will they be. In other words, we have 5 starters and 2 bench players for the real games of the tournament. Much more than we have had all year ( and better, if Caroline and Azzi are 6, and 7 ), but we wont see others without injury ( please no more ). Florida State, as a side note, lost all chance in the NCAA Dance when their two best players went down with injuries. really sad and frustrating for their team and fans. Much like UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom