Caroline a grad assistant? | The Boneyard

Caroline a grad assistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I know she's in grad school, usually takes 2+ years to finish a masters. Any chance she's a grad assistant next year?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I know she's in grad school, usually takes 2+ years to finish a masters. Any chance she's a grad assistant next year?
My guess is that if she wants that, it will happen.

Reaction Score
I think Caroline would make an excellent coach. Sure hope she gets the opportunity to coach somewhere.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Caroline has said that she wants to pursue coaching as a profession.

Caroline can choose which door to open. She could get into coaching as Jen, Carla, Shea and Jamelle (among others) have done, or. . .

Would anyone be surprised seeing her emulating Rebecca or Kara (or Swin or Ros or Abbie or Debbie or Meghan)? She is attractive and articulate and would be dynamite on screen.

She has the tools to teach or talk.

Or both.

Reaction Score
Caroline can choose which door to open. She could get into coaching as Jen, Carla, Shea and Jamelle (among others) have done, or. . .

Would anyone be surprised seeing her emulating Rebecca or Kara (or Swin or Ros or Abbie or Debbie or Meghan)? She is attractive and articulate and would be dynamite on screen.

She has the tools to teach or talk.

Or both.

She's got other options at the moment, but I believe you might add Kelly Faris' name to Geno's coaching alumni in the future; she will be a terrific coach if she's interested in that as a career.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She's got other options at the moment, but I believe you might add Kelly Faris' name to Geno's coaching alumni in the future; she will be a terrific coach if she's interested in that as a career.
Wouldn't be at all surprised if she goes that route after her pro career (and she would also make a pretty good commentator as well.) She is a coaches daughter so she has seen that life and it has certainly gotten her to a good place.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Would love to see Caroline as an assistant somewhere. She's also very well spoken in the interviews I've seen of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom