Carla Berube | The Boneyard

Carla Berube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the second straight year The Tufts Women basketball team are heading to the final 4 in Division III. Berube has done another terrific job as coach. She talked about togetherness, big family, and team effort. Sounds familiar.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
She's got to be extremely happy at Tufts. She's got enough success that a Mid Major school should have come calling. Heck probably would have been a good hire for BC when they were looking.

Reaction Score
My next door neighbor officiated 3 Tufts' games this season. He really enjoys doing their games. He gets along with Berube well, but you best not make an clear mistake, as she knows the game, and lets you know it. He said that a few of his fellow officials prefer not to do her games, but he respects her, and when she gets upset it's usually justified.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Carla was always a ferocious competitor. She never left anything in the locker room, but her teammates were the same way.

Reaction Score
I'm sure I'm not alone. For fans of a certain generation, part of bonding with the Huskies was shouting "Berrrruuuuuuuubbeeeeeee".

Reaction Score
I was never a women's basketball fan until clicking through the channels i came upon a UCONN game and watched as Carla Berube did her , what we used to affectionately call in the men's game, junk yard dog thing. Her compassion and spirit was something one could immediately get hooked on. Have been a fascinated fan since that day. Thank you Carla and may the ball bounce your way in the Final Four.

Reaction Score
The Jumbos will have their hands full with undefeated and No. 1 ranked
Thomas More in the semifinals. (Jumbos are ranked 5th nationally)

Good luck Carla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#