Caption This | The Boneyard

Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Guns.jpg

Crystal: Is he always going to be like this!

Kia: One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three....

Reaction Score
Crystal: Are you listening to what he is saying?

Kia: Just look him straight in they eye and don't say a word. We'll decide what we're going to do when he's done.

Geno: Blah blah blah blah blah Kia blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Crystal blah blah blah blah knuckleheads blah blah blah...

gary-larson-far-side-cartoon-what-we-say-to-dogs-blah-blah-ginger.jpeg

Reaction Score
Crystal: Are you listening to what he is saying?

Kia: Just look him straight in they eye and don't say a word. We'll decide what we're going to do when he's done.

Geno: Blah blah blah blah blah Kia blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Crystal blah blah blah blah knuckleheads blah blah blah...

View attachment 17668
Replace DOGs with KIDS Garbage--with Staying out late--the lament of parents.

I like that "we'll decide =-----when he's done!! FUNNY!!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
OK, we`ve practiced this thousands of times!

After you put your right foot in and shake it all about - and really shake it! - you need to put your hands up, index fingers pointed to the sky - watch me, just like this - and THEN you do the hokey pokey!

Be sure to turn yourself around, full 360 degrees, don`t be sitting back on your heels - and go full speed, no jogging!

That`s what its all about!

Reaction Score
You need to stay this close to the person you are defending!!
I LIKE the idea, but...his fingers would have to be closer together. Maybe "You can't play defense when you are THIS far apart from your opponent!

HGN

Reaction Score
Geno: " Follow my finger. Ok , if you can see straight why did you throw that pass?"

Crystal
: "And you said that to say what"?

Kia : " For the umpteenth time , we get it ! Now can we get back to the court"?

Reaction Score
We give you guys numbers for a reason.For instance,Gabby has number 15 so she remembers that she is one of five players on the team and to play within herself and not to force anything.Lou was given number33 because she is expected to take and make 3 times more three's than any of her teammates.(although she can't guard a chair or make a pass),and Napheesa was given number 24 because her goal is to work twice as hard as the other four on the court.Our clear and present Danger over here is a point guard and she was given number 5 so she remembers that she needs to keep all 5 players in the flow of the offense. As the other guard,you need to know that when you make 1 assist that is just as important as when you score 1 basket.That is why we gave you the number 11.

Geno's motto for his guards is probably:"If you can't be a facilitator and a motivator i will make you a spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom