Caption This & More | The Boneyard

Caption This & More

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1551189762656.png

Chris D: Now when we are done here dear, you will write on the blackboard 50 times : "I will not turn over the ball."

Crystal: Thinking: "What blackboard?"

UConn women prepare to make their first visit to Wichita State with postseason looming

"[We] just want to work on the things that we’ve been striving for this whole year — our defense, talking a lot, getting to the correct spots and doing little things like that,” senior Napheesa Collier said.

“I think we want to build on what we’ve been doing,” senior Katie Lou Samuelson said on Friday. “We’ve had [a few] really good games where we, as a team, felt like we were playing the right way. Our practices have been going really well so we want to make sure we finish out the year on a really good high.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"I think I have a concussion. Check and make sure my eyes are tracking evenly."

Last edited:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
"You may not tell them how dorky they look with their shorts rolled up."

"You will not ascribe their poor shot selection to their ...ermmm....uncertain
parentage."

Reaction Score
View attachment 40170

Chris D: Now when we are done here dear, you will write on the blackboard 50 times : "I will not turn over the ball."

Crystal: Thinking: "What blackboard?"

UConn women prepare to make their first visit to Wichita State with postseason looming

"[We] just want to work on the things that we’ve been striving for this whole year — our defense, talking a lot, getting to the correct spots and doing little things like that,” senior Napheesa Collier said.

“I think we want to build on what we’ve been doing,” senior Katie Lou Samuelson said on Friday. “We’ve had [a few] really good games where we, as a team, felt like we were playing the right way. Our practices have been going really well so we want to make sure we finish out the year on a really good high.”

Reaction Score
Remember. Geno may not be here....but he’s somewhere ALWAYS...watching your every move!!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Remember. Geno may not be here....but he’s somewhere ALWAYS...watching your every move!!!!

The mind runs pretty fast I'm thinking and I suspect he and CD have talked about Wichita after a "film" review of Tulsa with special emphasis on young ones and bench. Just 3 more regular season games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom