Can't Sleep | The Boneyard

Can't Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. UConn plays today. In the Sweet 16. At MSG. Can this actually be happening? So excited for this! Maybe it is Christmas Day... for those of us that bleed Husky blue!!! Get psyched! After 4 never ending days, we are 17 1/2 hours until gametime. And that's still too long.

Reaction Score
With you guys……gave it my best early - fell asleep at 9:45 woke up at 1:20 - just watched "Suits" and "Vikings" which I taped On Demand (in Fast Forward)……….next, sweaty palms!! LOL

My game plan - some emails for work, leave the house at 8:15 to go golfing with buddies at Lyman for 10, few beers then back home to pick up my wife and friends to head to a reserved table at Bobby V's……..I am not stopping at all to think, just get me to this game asap!!

Can't wait…….feel good it's late March and we're Husky fans……..good things happen this time of year!!:cool:

…….gonna go try for a quick 2 hour power nap!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I fell asleep during SDSU/Zona. Woke up, checked scores, saw that Nick Johnson finally scored some points to lead Zona to win, and for some reason that made me feel very confident about the Huskies tonight.

Maybe I'm subconsciously expecting Bazz to have an off game then take it over at the end? Maybe it's because Zona, like us, is a "nouveau riche" perennial top team. Maybe I'm constipated?

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. UConn plays today. In the Sweet 16. At MSG. Can this actually be happening? So excited for this! Maybe it is Christmas Day... for those of us that bleed Husky blue!!! Get psyched! After 4 never ending days, we are 17 1/2 hours until gametime. And that's still too long.
Woke up at 5 and just layed in bed with a big grin like a boy that just had sex for the first time!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Arguably could turn into 1 of the most special weekends/events in the HISTORY of UConn athletics. Fan turn out and team performance being the determinative factors of course. UConn will be underdogs in both games assuming we make the Regional Final.

Reaction Score
No productive work at all getting done today.

I've been at two prior Sweet 16s -- at Syracuse against Southern Illinois in '02, and in DC against UW in '06. In both cases, I worked until lunch. The thought of faking work for almost an entire day today is absurd. And neither the Carrier Dome nor Verizon are the friggin Garden.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ricky Moore, a true UCONN great and maybe one of the best defensive players to ever play. From D'ing up Iverson in the Big East Championship to stifling Langdon on the last two possessions of the first championship game, what a stud!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
No productive work at all getting done today.

I've been at two prior Sweet 16s -- at Syracuse against Southern Illinois in '02, and in DC against UW in '06. In both cases, I worked until lunch. The thought of faking work for almost an entire day today is absurd. And neither the Carrier Dome nor Verizon are the friggin Garden.

Please don't go this weekend. Seems we don't make FFs when you grace us with your presence in the regionals.

Reaction Score
Yup, Mojo

think-testicles.jpg

Reaction Score
babysheep said:
I woke up at 7:27 this morning, exactly 12 hours before tip-off time. Mojo?
Just set the alarm (1/2 a world ahead), but know no alarm's required this Sat morning. Go UCONN!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Can't eat, can't sleep...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Already have Calhoun stomach. Luckily a guy at work is picking up Taco Bell breakfast for us today. That should help...

Should definitely clear you out by game time.

Reaction Score
Please don't go this weekend. Seems we don't make FFs when you grace us with your presence in the regionals.

UConn is 7-3 in NCAA games that I've gone to. But 0-2 in Regional Finals. And that last fact very well may keep me home on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom