Can you guys take your boy HFD back???? | The Boneyard

Can you guys take your boy HFD back????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's REALLY dropping the IQ of the CSNbbs realignment board. Granted the intelligence on the board overall isn't all that high, but he's really taken down a few notches.

Thanks in advance!

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
He's REALLY dropping the IQ of the CSNbbs realignment board. Granted the intelligence on the board overall isn't all that high, but he's really taken down a few notches.

Thanks in advance!

And suddenly, the collective IQ of the 'Yard just took a precipitous drop.

I wonder how that haopened?...

Reaction Score
LOL! HFD is pi$$ed at me. You guys are missing out on a great guy who is seriously connected to much of the CFB world. A treasure that you guys would benefit from greatly.

Reaction Score
LOL! HFD is pi$$ed at me. You guys are missing out on a great guy who is seriously connected to much of the CFB world. A treasure that you guys would benefit from greatly.
Then keep him there.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
HFD is a WPOD. All you guys over 40 will know what I mean.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
You are a colossal . Go piss up a rope and watch Pitt football continue to step on its dick.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

Thanks in advance!

I have a better idea... how about you just disappear from the internet all together.
HFD is an idiot but at least he is not a complete like you are

Reaction Score
I have a better idea... how about you just disappear from the internet all together.
HFD is an idiot but at least he is not a complete like you are

Hold on. I didn't do anything to bother people over here. I didn't realize you were so tight with HFD. If I would have known, I would have been kinder. But please, take him back.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Hold on. I didn't do anything to bother people over here. I didn't realize you were so tight with HFD. If I would have known, I would have been kinder. But please, take him back.

I do not miss HFD at all.

I just know that this board will be much better off without the likes of you on it. Get lost.

Reaction Score
Sup fellas... This is animus aka ClairtonPanther. Fellas like SF Husky, murph, and epark somewhat know me. Me and SF clashed a plethora of times and even cussed each other out. And crazy enough, I miss talking sports w/ those fellas.

But I'll cut to the chase. I have 0 idea who HFD is. He tends to lack originality and creativity to pull off the tongue in cheek threads miko does at CSNbbs. I think miko is generally harmless and likes to poke fun at the "Dudes of WV" more than anything. Granted his threads over there do piss some off, and those are usually people that either miss the tongue and cheek in his posts or they don't have a sense of humor.

Best of luck to UConn...

Reaction Score
You are a colossal . Go piss up a rope and watch Pitt football continue to step on its .

I thought this reply was way over the top. I was set to reply at work today indicating as much. Then I read that clown show of a message board mentioned in the op. Now I understand.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I thought this reply was way over the top. I was set to reply at work today indicating as much. Then I read that clown show of a message board mentioned in the op. Now I understand.
He's a professional troll that relishes in UConn's realignment situation. And acts like a complete whenever someone calls him out.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He's a professional troll that relishes in UConn's realignment situation. And acts like a complete pansy whenever someone calls him out.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's a professional troll that relishes in UConn's realignment situation. And acts like a complete whenever someone calls him out.
Then it's good to know HFD is hounding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom