Can we still have the Best Season Ever? | The Boneyard

Can we still have the Best Season Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
If UCONN wins out and goes 8-5, how does that match up against 8-5 2010?

Assuming we run the table and beat both Cincy and UofL, how does first two wins in program history against top 25 teams compare to being the worst BCS team in history and getting blown out by OU in the Fiesta Bowl?

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I'll answer, as you're being a pansy and asking this question, rather than answering my question to your stupid question earlier. Got it?

It would be better than 2010. Why? Because we haven't had a low point this low, for this long, in our I-A history. I'm discounting the lean Bones/DJ years a bit, admittedly, but we were also very much in a building mode, at that point. We've been to multiple bowl games now. A BCS game. Multiple conference championships. We're better than we were then. Climbing out of this season-and-a-half-long crapfest to go 8-5 would not only save some from the ledge, but also show that we're possibly heading upward again. Don't think anyone can say that right now.

Reaction Score

Assuming we run the table and beat both Cincy and UofL, how does first two wins in program history against top 25 teams compare to being the worst BCS team in history and getting blown out by OU in the Fiesta Bowl?

Yes. It would be better. Have a good day.

Reaction Score
I think maybe we should just all focus on winning a game. A game.

In other news - there is no way we can lose this weekend.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I think maybe we should just all focus on winning a game. A game.

In other news - there is no way we can lose this weekend.

Don't be so sure - "Bye Week" can be a mighty opponent!

(A beer at the Rent to anyone who can find an old Duke football post about losing to Bye Week - I've been looking for it for a while now - hysterically funny)

sdhusky

Reaction Score
wow

can't really....

wow

just sooooooooooo many facepalms

Wait until I start my thread about why I think PP and GDL will turn it around...

Reaction Score
Answer it honestly BL - if we win out, would it be a better season than 2010?

I'd have to see how it plays out. How high is Louisville when we play them? Who do we beat in a bowl? The answer is quite possibly.

But with all due respect, the question is the intellectual equivalent of asking if Jennifer Anniston and I make love in the first class restroom flying to L.A., would that be better than the time Jennifer Lopez pleasured me under the table at the Palm. I can't imagine you don't have more realistic scenarios to worry about.

Reaction Score
But with all due respect, the question is the intellectual equivalent of asking if Jennifer Anniston and I make love in the first class restroom flying to L.A., would that be better than the time Jennifer Lopez pleasured me under the table at the Palm. I can't imagine you don't have more realistic scenarios to worry about.

This 10000000000000 times.

The bandwidth used to ask this question would be less wasted if you just posted another picture of that "Hang in there" cat.

hang_in_there_kitty-thumb-250x332.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'd have to see how it plays out. How high is Louisville when we play them? Who do we beat in a bowl? The answer is quite possibly.

I just flew back from Asia on an Airbus A380. I'd say you'd have no problem "making love" to Jennifer in the business class bathrooms. But, if you're talking NY to LAX, I'm pretty sure you're going to have to settle for her, domestic bathrooms are pretty tight.

sdhusky

Reaction Score

Not much different odds than we had at this point in 2010, IMHO.

PS: Did you Jennifer Lopez pleasure you in 2010?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute......you were at the Palms?!? ;)

I don't know what's realistic anymore, but I do know that all kinds of things can happen at the Palms for all kinds of people:

images

Reaction Score
If it happens I pledge to take a dump on the 50 yard line after the bowl game on national TV.

Reaction Score

Would be the 2nd and 3rd. We beat USF when they were ranked #10.

Reaction Score

Just had dinner at the Palm. Nice.

Reaction Score

???? the ???? can ??? be ?? ?????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom