Can we go back to the old Husky logo now? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Can we go back to the old Husky logo now?

Reaction Score
The old logo was a friendly looking dog. I don't want a friendly looking mascot. I want a mascot that looks like it wants to rip your throat out. Can they design a Husky logo with this face? I want a rabid Husky.

Reaction Score
Gimme 1 change... just 1.... bring back the red outline around the U and leave Conn trim alone.

Reaction Score
this is just a horrible idea. the block C and the hooked C are for different sports. I’d like to also bring back this logo? View attachment 44293

/r/sarcasm..
look, i liked the old logo when it was the old logo, but i got what the university was trying to do with the re-branding and unifying and trying promote a single trademark that the whole school could get behind.
the old logo doesn't even look like a husky, and only reason i would associate the old logo dog as a husky, is because the dog looks fat... as in "husky"..

Reaction Score
/r/sarcasm..
look, i liked the old logo when it was the old logo, but i got what the university was trying to do with the re-branding and unifying and trying promote a single trademark that the whole school could get behind.
the old logo doesn't even look like a husky, and only reason i would associate the old logo dog as a husky, is because the dog looks fat... as in "husky"..

It was a Siberian white husky... it was pretty unique as it set us apart from other schools that have the husky mascot logo.

Reaction Score
Sure thing. You got the Big East back. Let's get the old logo back too. Anything you want. How about we re-hire Jim Calhoun too?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom