Can we be the Aggressor for once??? | The Boneyard

Can we be the Aggressor for once???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could be our last game of the season. St. Joes is taking it to us... yet we continue the constant pattern of passing it around te perimeter looking for the perfect shot, then scramble when time is running out. Meanwhile St. Joes is getting us in foul trouble because they are aggressive & we are too passive. We have the players to attack, but we won't. Frustrating!!! Step up or bye bye Napier, Giffey, Olander & Kromah.

Boatright is aggressive at least.
Bazz needs to drive and look to score or dish, since his shot isn't falling.
Daniels, really, look for your shot!!!!
Step up guys...

Reaction Score
I think the last 5-6 minutes we saw what we should expect to see in the second half. Bazz can get in the lane at will against SJU and started doing it late. We make a few of those shots from 4 feet from the rim (I recall DD, Brimah coming up short, and Nolan missing wide right) and we can start controlling the pace of this game.

Bazz driving the lane can also open up some high energy 'oops to Brimah as it looks as if at least 3 or 4 defenders are collapsing on him once he blows by the perimeter defender. We are going to be ok here I think. I have faith in KO and the guys to make the adjustments needed. Few stops on D and this is a new game.

Reaction Score
I think the last 5-6 minutes we saw what we should expect to see in the second half. Bazz can get in the lane at will against SJU and started doing it late. We make a few of those shots from 4 feet from the rim (I recall DD, Brimah coming up short, and Nolan missing wide right) and we can start controlling the pace of this game.

Bazz driving the lane can also open up some high energy 'oops to Brimah as it looks as if at least 3 or 4 defenders are collapsing on him once he blows by the perimeter defender. We are going to be ok here I think. I have faith in KO and the guys to make the adjustments needed. Few stops on D and this is a new game.

Not seeing the desire or passion. Maybe from Boat. Ollie was always a "safe" player at UConn & in the NBA. He never pressed the issue, but we need players to take charge, they are not doing that. It's one thing to play smart, but you need take charge players when the game is on the line... St Joes has plenty. Us, not so much.

Reaction Score
100% turnaround from the First Half to the Second Half.
Boat kept us in the game in the 1st.
2nd half Bazz, Daniels & Brimah stepped up!
Giffey was solid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01