Can We All Agree? | The Boneyard

Can We All Agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You actually think NCAA basketball pulls in more money than "whatever flavor" of soccer, which would include all international soccer?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You actually think NCAA basketball pulls in more money than "whatever flavor" of soccer, which would include all international soccer?
Worse than that, he actually believes he can get all Boneyarders to agree on something.

Reaction Score
Woah, woah, woah. As a massive soccer and college b-ball fan, I'm not going to accept soccer catching strays in this thread. As great as March Madness is, the World Cup and Euros are still my absolute favorite sporting events to watch, and the Champions League is right up there also.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Soccer can be a great watch. It can also be a horrible watch. I'm not sure what's worse, a poorly played soccer game or a poorly played hockey game. Let's just say they're similar in having a low floor but high ceiling.

Flipping channels, I just watched the last two minutes of a women's footgolf championship, where the Slovakian winner broke down in tears of joy. They use soccer balls. At the very least you're ensured that there will be scoring and no flopping ;-)

Reaction Score
Two things that drive me crazy. FIFA World Cup + NCAA March Madness.

Sadly, the World Cup is every four years. My life literally pauses for a whole month as I try to watch just about every game. Productivity collapses. Every game is much watch TV. I cannot wait enough for the 2026 FIFA World Cup - USA, Mexico, Canada.

So no, I disagree. High level soccer is a lot of fun

Reaction Score
As a huge AC Milan and Italian National Team fan, I love both. College BBall and European Soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom