Can UConn Win the Next Three Games? | The Boneyard

Can UConn Win the Next Three Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think they can. What do they need to do? It would be a great finish if they could -- and then they can head to a bowl game.

Reaction Score
How many Bloody Mary's have you had so far? Based on yesterday's performance I'd be shocked if they even win 1, max. 2 of the last 3. The teams are lousy, but so is UConn.

I think they can. What do they need to do? It would be a great finish if they could -- and then they can head to a bowl game.

Reaction Score
Should they, maybe so. Will they, no, not with the coaching philosophy that we have. No chance

Reaction Score
I predict we find a way to beat Tulane but anything could happen. Temple would appear to be a very long shot. BC will be coming off bad losses to Louisville and FSU but still playing for bowl eligibility if they can beat us and then Wake Forest, so they will be motivated. So forget BC. 1-2 over the last three games but 0-3 is a definite possibility.

Reaction Score
If you're asking if they can? Yes this team can win any game on any given saturday. Same with any team other team in country. The question you are probably looking is will they win? And that's undoubtedly a no

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Sure, if Benedict calls a press conference tomorrow to announce that Les Miles will be replacing Bobby as HC. But since that's not going to happen, there's no way in hell we win the last three games, and unless there's a blizzard, even the Tulane game is a toss up.

Reaction Score
Sure, if Benedict calls a press conference tomorrow to announce that Les Miles will be replacing Bobby as HC. But since that's not going to happen, there's no way in hell we win the last three games, and unless there's a blizzard, even the Tulane game is a toss up.
Les Miles is like Diaco crazy and completely unwilling to change. He got fired because LSU had an offense as bad as UCONN and he refused to fire Cam Cameron. If you want someone with previous HC experience get the guy from North Dakota State. He's on 5 national championships in a row and has beaten good teams (Iowa and KSU) at this level.

Reaction Score
Of course, Uconn can win all their remaining regular season games. 2 of the remaining 3 stink this season, including BC.

Reaction Score
If you want someone with previous HC experience get the guy from North Dakota State. He's on 5 national championships in a row and has beaten good teams (Iowa and KSU) at this level.
Who are you talking about - Bohl who left to take Wyoming job three years ago or Klieman who's only been been there since 2014?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Les Miles is like Diaco crazy and completely unwilling to change. He got fired because LSU had an offense as bad as UCONN and he refused to fire Cam Cameron. If you want someone with previous HC experience get the guy from North Dakota State. He's on 5 national championships in a row and has beaten good teams (Iowa and KSU) at this level.

It was a joke because it's not happening. Miles wouldn't take this job if it were offered to him. The point I was making is I'd take almost anybody over Diaco at this point to win these last three games.

Reaction Score
Yes they can. You don't need to go any further back than the 2010 season. We were 3-5 coming off a humiliating loss to Louisville which was proceeded by a bad loss to Rutgers and we had a West Virginia team UConn had never beaten coming up next. The Boneyard had threads about firing Edsall and predictions about not winning another game. Well, we won 5 straight and the next game we lost was to Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. The same people that were calling for Edsall's head were now bitching about him leaving for Maryland.

Reaction Score
I do not like Diaco as coach. But I think UConn is in a slump. It is possible they can work out of it and finish the season with three wins. along with a bowl appearance.

Reaction Score
Yes they can. You don't need to go any further back than the 2010 season. We were 3-5 coming off a humiliating loss to Louisville which was proceeded by a bad loss to Rutgers and we had a West Virginia team UConn had never beaten coming up next. The Boneyard had threads about firing Edsall and predictions about not winning another game. Well, we won 5 straight and the next game we lost was to Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. The same people that were calling for Edsall's head were now bitching about him leaving for Maryland.
Lol

Reaction Score
They can. The Rent is a tough place for opponents to play, especially at night. On the road, we probably are 12-13 point underdogs at Temple.

BC and Tulane are winnable games.

Of course, we can lose all three as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom