Can the UConn-Duke gsme be accessed in Canada? | The Boneyard

Can the UConn-Duke gsme be accessed in Canada?

Reaction Score
For reasons out of our control (death in the famiy) my wife and I find ourselves in Quebec for the next few days. We'd love to watch the Duke game or listen to it.we have no idea how to accomplish this. Any technologically adept BYers have any thoughts on this. As always, thank you.

Reaction Score
For reasons out of our control (death in the famiy) my wife and I find ourselves in Quebec for the next few days. We'd love to watch the Duke game or listen to it.we have no idea how to accomplish this. Any technologically adept BYers have any thoughts on this. As always, thank

Not sure if this will work.

Reaction Score
The game is on TSN4. Should be no trouble to watch it on TV - most cable packages should have it. You probably will get to see some Kia Nurse as a bonus!

Reaction Score
For reasons out of our control (death in the famiy) my wife and I find ourselves in Quebec for the next few days. We'd love to watch the Duke game or listen to it.we have no idea how to accomplish this. Any technologically adept BYers have any thoughts on this. As always, thank you.
I assume you mean that you want to watch the "UConn" game LOL

Reaction Score
Edit - Condolences to the family.

Question is whether you're at a home of friends/family or a hotel. As the previous poster said, it's on TSN4 but that depends on the cable package available where you are. Hotels may not carry all of TSN's channels.

Reaction Score
While in Europe this week i watched the UConn men on my phone by using a combination of You-tube-tv, which i subscribe to, and an app that allows you to fake your GPS location so that Youtube thought i was at home. The one i used was "Fake GPS" and is free.

Reaction Score
Edit - Condolences to the family.

Question is whether you're at a home of friends/family or a hotel. As the previous poster said, it's on TSN4 but that depends on the cable package available where you are. Hotels may not carry all of TSN's channels.
Thanks. I was hoping an actual Canadian would way in on this. As much as we Americans take a lot for granted, I know things are very different from my trek through some of western Canada 45 years ago. They even had different cigarette brands!

Reaction Score
The game is on TSN4. Should be no trouble to watch it on TV - most cable packages should have it. You probably will get to see some Kia Nurse as a bonus!
I just turned on my TV, it is listed on at 9:00pm Atlantic, 8:00pm in Quebec. I have the standard Bell package which is similar to the hotels I have stayed in. The men are on TSN3

Reaction Score
Thanks. I was hoping an actual Canadian would way in on this. As much as we Americans take a lot for granted, I know things are very different from my trek through some of western Canada 45 years ago. They even had different cigarette brands!
I am Canadian which is why I noted why it depends on where you are at. I've run into situations where I assumed all 5 TSN channels were available only to be sadly disappointed.

Another option is to see is if family are willing to share their cable service with you. Similar to streaming ESPN channels when you have a cable subscription, you can do the same with Bell, Rogers and I'm assuming Videotron which is a Quebec cable network.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom