2023 Recruiting: - Cam Spencer | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Cam Spencer

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 8D1DED9E-1A3A-4DFB-BF7E-0E1E2AC2218A.jpeg
    8D1DED9E-1A3A-4DFB-BF7E-0E1E2AC2218A.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 93
Reaction Score
OV's are limited to 48 hours, but I don't know that there is a prohibition against a recruit staying longer so long as expenses aren't paid for him.

Just speculating

Just heard from my friend that Cam fell in love with the Dairy Bar ice cream over the weekend and wanted to have one more day's worth of indulgence. D'Amelio NIL collective is "covering it" and also sending him home with a dozen 5-gallon tubs of Husky Tracks.

/s

Reaction Score
Do we have another dylan cardwell situation?
Lol was thinking the same about the phantom Cardwell visit. At least this visit actually happened. Funny about getting the positive feedback that the staff made a great impression though. Guess we just need to all sit back and be patient.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It’s so cringey to watch people who were fed bad info continue to simp the insiders

Reaction Score
I will absolutely eat crow if i had bad intel... asking around...
Not the 1st time and not the last.
Do we know what day Spencer arrived? We know he’s there now. I just wonder if he got there on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (or even today?). From what others are reporting, a recruit can stay past the 48 hour window, but meals and accommodations can’t be paid for by the school hosting at that point.

Reaction Score
Do we know what day Spencer arrived? We know he’s there now. I just wonder if he got there on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (or even today?). From what others are reporting, a recruit can stay past the 48 hour window, but meals and accommodations can’t be paid for by the school hosting at that point.
Just sent 10 text/emails asking that question.... waiting back

Reaction Score
It’s so cringey to watch people who were fed bad info continue to simp the insiders
Seriously, how many times do we need to see this happen to know the "insiders" are getting bad info or no info? This is like the 5th time I can think of that we have a player committing who doesn't commit or a player who had a great visit when he probably wasn't even on campus yet.

Reaction Score
I wasn't trying to accuse you of lying about it. I was just confused. Zags also reported that Spencer was visiting over the weekend. Seems like no one had the right timeline?
Absolutely cool .. did not take that way at all. I had bad info on Timberlake just a few weeks back.. is what it is...
Why i said for few years. Take with a grain of salt..
@aburks41

Reaction Score
This staff is very tight-lipped. Real info is mostly coming from the players themselves or coaches.

99 and Zion are not fake insiders. We do have a few though.

Isn’t 99 an ultimate frisbee guy too? Hmmm. Is Zags your source!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not crazy to think he started his visit by being with his teammates and seeing the campus, and now that the staff is back on campus and running live drills, he’s started his visit “officially.”

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Seriously, how many times do we need to see this happen to know the "insiders" are getting bad info or no info? This is like the 5th time I can think of that we have a player committing who doesn't commit or a player who had a great visit when he probably wasn't even on campus yet.
I don’t blame them for sharing what they hear. 99 is being a great guy and being accountable so what more can you ask for? I just laugh at the people on this board who take every little rumor as gospel

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom