Calling all apologizers | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Calling all apologizers

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Talk about "apoligizers"? You call out the team and it's fans and expect us to believe you are intentionally serving the Mojo? Even this lurker has to call you insufferable!
As far as saves go I'd consider it pathetic. Fortunately for him most of the people who he called out are apologistas.

I'm reconsidering my official title of APOLOGISTA.

Rex is a pustulant pile who I revile.
His pandering pouting pontificating posts posterizing posters piss me off. No low life losing loathing liver lily louse receives the honorific mojo award.

Reaction Score
As far as saves go I'd consider it pathetic. Fortunately for him most of the people who he called out are apologistas.

I'm reconsidering my official title of APOLOGISTA.

Rex is a pustulant pile who I revile.
His pandering pouting pontificating posts posterizing posters piss me off. No low life losing loathing liver lily louse receives the honorific mojo award.
Let me bow down to you!

Reaction Score
This what insufferable means. We are struggling as fans with the toughest season in recent memory, and you are "bustin balls" for fun. Wow!
Doesn't take much to rile people up.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Let me bow down to you!
You sir are not worthy enough to kiss my "ten toes in". Head to the head and stick yours in the bowl while we all flush away the sins you have committed this evening.

And only then will we celebrate together with some Rolling Rocks.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Listen, I'm I'm not happy w the current team but I am a true fan. I'm just bustin balls and apparently I set off the fan base.

You didn't do it to set off the fan base.

You had a temper tantrum. We all saw it. We're the ones who were amused.

It's OK, you served as an unintentional mojo boost. We'll take it.

Reaction Score
finish him.gif

Reaction Score
So four hours ago, on Kempom, Memphis was 87, UConn was 88.

After UConn wins, Memphis is now 85 and UConn is 90.
KenPom is all about efficiency, not wins and losses. We were the epitome of inefficiency in the first half.

In UConn's current world, all that matters is winning. Especially in Hartford. A huge comeback win for this team was worth more than a KenPom jump tonight.

Reaction Score
I remember that guy, Mr. Gutless and Heartless, and then we went on to run the table with 11 straight wins for a NC. Or was it 2014? The running guy, kept talking about Amby Burfoot, call the team gutless and heartless. Anyway, Rex is the man!!!

It was 2014 during the first half of the St. Joe's game.

As I recall the thread was titled "No D, Heartless, and Gutless", by the infamous @william shea .

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
KenPom is all about efficiency, not wins and losses. We were the epitome of inefficiency in the first half.

In UConn's current world, all that matters is winning. Especially in Hartford. A huge comeback win for this team was worth more than a KenPom jump tonight.

UConn was pretty bad in first half, so agree there, but what was Memphis in second half? How many trips did they take where they threw up a prayer at the buzzer? They looked like the worst team in teh world the final five minutes.

I don't know KenPom's algorithm, I'm just surprised at seeing the change in positions. You'd think it would equal out.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
'muppet was a slap in the face rallying cry. REX was a faithless well of sarcasm calling the Huskies a mess.
No credit given to Rex. See my digs about that! The mojo goes to Tom whose use of subtlety during a bad stretch of the game correctly negated negative mojo with positive mojo!

Reaction Score
KenPom
Screw KenPom. I doubt anyone who matters* takes it seriously and even after a 11 game winning streak leading to the championship Uconn was not even ranked in the top 10, nevermind where they rightfully belonged, number one (where everyone else with any sense had them).

*I do not mean to say that those who take it seriously do not matter, persay. But it is worse than the RPI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom