Calhoun on Mike and Mike | The Boneyard

Calhoun on Mike and Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-Just said this years Kentucky team is not a great team...a good team but not great. A team that runs them will beat them.
-Thinks Wisconsin has the best chance to beat them and will probably win it all.

-Gave a shout out to Kemba averaging g 18 pts in NBA

-Mentioned Andre killing the NBA in rebounds

-Talked about the 2011 and 1999 teams

-Talked about how he thinks the NBA and College would be better if they had to stay for 2 years.

-Said Ray is loving golf too much to play NBA this year but would not be shocked if he is back next year.

Overall he sounded smart about all the topics talked about. Mike and Mike were loving having him on...good to see. Some good Mojo to start the weekend.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I liked the question about giving Kentucky the benefit of the doubt and who he'd like to see play them in the championship game. He goes off about Wisconsin as the "contrast" team and would be an entertaining game ... and then says "well, I'd like to see UConn obviously ..."

MOJO RISING!!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Anyone have a replay of it? Does M&M usually put out replays?

Reaction Score
I was just listening to Coach and am scared he has been replaced by some articulate doppelgänger.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I was just listening to Coach and am scared he has been replaced by some articulate doppelgänger.
Me too. He was incredibly articulate and easy to understand. He is becoming much more polished on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom