C Schnider Herard (Mississippi State Commit) | The Boneyard

C Schnider Herard (Mississippi State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Same guardian as D'Jery Baptiste. I've been told they will likely both go to the same school but it's not 100%.

Also, they are both teammates of 2017 PG Trae Young who UConn offered yesterday as well. Ollie clearly likes the talent of their AAU team.

Reaction Score
Love the drop steps w/ the up and unders, very impressive for a young kid! Big kid already, nice size…….should be a beast! Ring them both in…….

Reaction Score
Ben Howland doing a great job recruiting so far...

Reaction Score
Not sure if its an issue but Enoch could be 'scaring' recruits away for at least one or two more years. I expect Enoch to become a legit Div 1 Center before his time is done. If Amida stays one more year and Enoch for perhaps two minimum, we really don't have a Center need in our immediate future.

Reaction Score
Something is going on at Mississippi State and my hunch is that it not particularly kosher.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Not sure if its an issue but Enoch could be 'scaring' recruits away for at least one or two more years. I expect Enoch to become a legit Div 1 Center before his time is done. If Amida stays one more year and Enoch for perhaps two minimum, we really don't have a Center need in our immediate future.
I don't think one big man scares others away at all.

Reaction Score
Something is going on at Mississippi State and my hunch is that it not particularly kosher.
First time ever the words "Mississippi" and "kosher" appear in the same sentence!

Reaction Score

Always need more depth, an injury can ruin a season

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Not a surprise Ben Howland is a legit coach, look at Pitt and UCLA.... the bruins haven't had real success since he left really. Miss St is on the come up in the SEC

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Most recruits wouldn't know if Enoch existed, all the others wouldn't know if he's any good. He's gonna have to show he can play before recruits look at him and say they won't play as freshmen.

Reaction Score
The staff doesn't go after every single recruit they offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99