Bulletin Board for Final Four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bulletin Board for Final Four

Reaction Score
That's not what anyone is saying. But that chip on the shoulder attitude is what makes UConn great and keeps all the players motivated. Do they need it to win 2 more games and a championship? Probably not. But I certainly don't want to find out. I think they should keep looking for all the external motivation that got them here, it's what fuels Hurley and he's said as much publicly multiple times
I took it as what OP was saying. Need to do it implies that. Like to do that I can accept to maximize the playing result. I agree with doing it and recognize they’re doing it. But I disagree that they NEED to do it.

Reaction Score
I took it as what OP was saying. Need to do it implies that. Like to do that I can accept to maximize the playing result. I agree with doing it and recognize they’re doing it. But I disagree that they NEED to do it.
Does Hurley need to wear the same underwear?

Reaction Score
Does Hurley need to wear the same underwear?
Nope. But he chooses too. It’s NEED vs WANT. This isn’t hard. If it made all the difference the bulletproof comments would have propelled Illinois to win or at least not get blown out. I’m fine with UConn doing whatever it takes to feel comfortable and maximize their potential. But the bottom line is they have the best team and the best staff and that’s what really matters.

Reaction Score
But you were the only one who said anything about need

IMG_6881.jpeg

Reaction Score
Nope. But he chooses too. It’s NEED vs WANT. This isn’t hard. If it made all the difference the bulletproof comments would have propelled Illinois to win or at least not get blown out. I’m fine with UConn doing whatever it takes to feel comfortable and maximize their potential. But the bottom line is they have the best team and the best staff and that’s what really matters.
If Hurkey wears speedos next week and loses confidence in himself, I firmly believe the results will be catastrophic.

Reaction Score
If Hurkey wears speedos next week and loses confidence in himself, I firmly believe the results will be catastrophic.
Andrea is the real MVP getting him washed and clothed. If he feels comfortable and right that makes me feel more comfortable.

Reaction Score
If MJ can fabricate something to motivate himself than so can UConn and Hurley. Now can some old player from Bama post something on Twitter saying something slightly not good about UConn please???

Actually, I wonder if Hurley knows Barkley said Roll Tide. That's how much people don't want UConn to win, even Bama's rivals are saying Roll Tide. (I don't actually know the context for that by Barkley but as long as we are looking for motivation).
He was born in Alabama and went to Auburn, so assuming that’s all there was behind his comment.

Reaction Score
You don't travel with a portable washing machine, because you want to. There is a level of "need" that is being met.

Attachments

• 4AF4E1C6-34E6-4E9C-9CB0-8D69086DF902.jpeg
    4AF4E1C6-34E6-4E9C-9CB0-8D69086DF902.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 18

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I get that. But I’d your assertion that if UConn wasn’t doing that, instead of winning by 20-21 points average margin of victory, that they’d be losing? They need to do that to win?
Did somebody say that UConn would lose if they didn't troll the Internet for extra motivation? Oh, that's right, it was the strawman that said it.

Reaction Score
Did somebody say that UConn would lose if they didn't troll the Internet for extra motivation? Oh, that's right, it was the strawman that said it.

Attachments

• AAB3E36E-7CC5-4E21-8FE3-5AB2532AB555.jpeg
    AAB3E36E-7CC5-4E21-8FE3-5AB2532AB555.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 16
Reaction Score
If MJ can fabricate something to motivate himself than so can UConn and Hurley. Now can some old player from Bama post something on Twitter saying something slightly not good about UConn please???

Actually, I wonder if Hurley knows Barkley said Roll Tide. That's how much people don't want UConn to win, even Bama's rivals are saying Roll Tide. (I don't actually know the context for that by Barkley but as long as we are looking for motivation).
Barkley said that because he lost the bet with the other studio guys because his own alma mater, a huge rival of Alabama, lost.

Reaction Score
Do any of the 4 remaining teams really need “bulletin board material” to motivate them? Or is the carrot of a title enough since they’re all so close to tasting it?
The game is won or lost on a court that is 94" by 50'

Reaction Score
Honestly this whole season seems to have been bulletin board material

Reaction Score
Do any of the 4 remaining teams really need “bulletin board material” to motivate them? Or is the carrot of a title enough since they’re all so close to tasting it?
yes.

Reaction Score
Just put up a poster of Goodman's punchable face wearing an Alabama hat (which he did during the F68 vid the other day).
Goodman had previous run ins with Calhoun? Maybe that turned him into a hater years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom