Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Current line sits at Buffalo -1.

Has to be a low point for the program.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Total has crashed from 48 to 43. I think it's 3 weeks in a row of bad line movement. I think UConn handles them.

Reaction Score
I see this as a good thing. Show this to the team. It may add a little more motivation.

Reaction Score
Their pro set QB is dead meat. Bet the house. Your house, not mine.

We lose this game, PP gets Warts. Goes to clinic and never returns.

Reaction Score
If we lose this game Warde is applying for his old job.

If UCONN loses this game warde will name Jeff Quinn interim head coach ...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If we lose to Buffalo, some combination of DeLeone and Pasqualoni should stay in Buffalo. If they don't, Warde should.

Reaction Score
The more I think about it, if we lose to Buffalo, it's on the players. At some point they have to take credit or take blame.

They have the talent to beat Buffalo.

Of course it's easy for me since I don't answer to PP and GDL. Remember, while we may be over critical, football players pick up on whether their coaches have a clue or not, yet still have to do what they say.

Reaction Score
The more I think about it, if we lose to Buffalo, it's on the players. At some point they have to take credit or take blame.

Of course it's easy for me since I don't answer to PP and GDL. Remember, while we may be over critical, football players pick up on whether their coaches have a clue or not, yet still have to do what they say.

I agree. They are poorly led, for sure, but they got up for Michigan. They need to get themselves up for a winnable game.

Whitmer could pull defeat out of the jaws of victory with a terrible performance, but that's the only way we should lose.

Reaction Score
I gotta admit, if you could guarantee me P and GDL would definitely be fired if we lose this game I would hope for a loss. I want the clown show to end.

Reaction Score
Back to Uconn -1 now.

Will be interesting to see where it falls by Saturday.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
If Buffalo wins, well... I guess this says it best:

Reaction Score

Dude. I'm expecting them to destroy Buffalo. I'm expecting them to go up there into that stadium and take out 2 years worth of frustrations on that poor Buffalo team. They need to blow them off the field and blow them out. For everybody's sanity.

Reaction Score
Dude. I'm expecting them to destroy Buffalo. I'm expecting them to go up there into that stadium and take out 2 years worth of frustrations on that poor Buffalo team. They need to blow them off the field and blow them out. For everybody's sanity.
need to find the running game this week, no more excuses.

Reaction Score
If this team needs further proof that the whole world thinks it sucks to be motivated, we're done.

If the best way to motivate a college team is to show them a Vegas gambling line, we've been done for a very, very long time.

Reaction Score
If the best way to motivate a college team is to show them a Vegas gambling line, we've been done for a very, very long time.

Motivation? I'd rather have outstanding D-1 talent. I'd rather have a stud QB who scares the crap out of every defensive coordinator they face.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I gotta admit, if you could guarantee me P and GDL would definitely be fired if we lose this game I would hope for a loss. I want the clown show to end.

Sadly, this is where I'm at too. I saw a motivated team against Michigan and that was great. But it's easy to get up for Michigan in a primetime night home game on national TV. Getting up for a road game against Buffalo in a tiny stadium and a sparse crowd is the true test. Paul Pasqualoni teams usually fail this test. Heck, we would have lost the last time we went to Buffalo if it weren't for Nick Williams and almost lost last season when the game followed the usual Pasqualoni/DeLeone script (quick start, turtle up, mistakes as game goes on). If losing at Buffalo is the straw that breaks Warde's back, I'd sign up for that deal too. To be honest, I wouldn't be all that excited for a close win either. I expect UCONN to go up there and win by 3+ touchdowns based on what I saw against Michigan. A 13-10 OT win (after jumping out to a quick 10-0 1st half lead) would be almost as frustrating to me as a loss.

Reaction Score
UConn is not Ohio State, and its not Baylor.

I hope it's better than Stoney Brook........otherwise take a deep breath. It will be too close to call on paper

Reaction Score
This game has all the makings of Western Michigan last year. Buffalo isn't as good as WMU last year, but we aren't as good as we were last year either.

Like many sports, football has a lot to do with energy, emotion, passion, etc. If we come out flat, we'll lose. The only reason to get up for this game is that we are 0-3. But the dejection may have taken over after that loss last week. If we are losing at the end of the first half it's over. Not just the game but the season. We'll be lucky to win more than2 games without a miracle of a turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom