Bueckers’s Bum Rap: Was it Inadvertently Instigated by Kara Wolters on SNY? | The Boneyard

Bueckers’s Bum Rap: Was it Inadvertently Instigated by Kara Wolters on SNY?

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
Much has been made about Geno’s passing Pat…but what about Paige’s passing pat? :rolleyes:

On 2/27/21, right after Paige’s post-game sideline interview on SNY following the UConn-at-Butler game, Kara Wolters and Gary Apple had this conversation. Exactly one month later on 3/27/21, late in the 4th quarter of UConn’s Sweet 16 win over Iowa, just after Anna Makurat had hit her second 3-pointer, Paige delivered her infamous pacca sul sedere to Geno. Do you think it’s possible Paige had heard what Kara said about the relationship between Geno and DT, and decided to add one more thing to her 2021 checklist of accomplishments in her quest to Be Like D?
  • Become the first player in UConn program history to have three straight 30-point games ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for assists in a game ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for freshman assists in a season ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for most points scored in an NCAA Tournament debut ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the AP National Player of the Year Award ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the John R. Wooden Women’s Player of the Year Award ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the Naismith Trophy ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the Nancy Lieberman Award ☑️
  • Pat Coach’s butt on the sideline of the NCAAT ☑️
Sidenotes:
  • In that second clip, how great is it to see Anna so happy, and her teammates so happy for her, during some of her final moments in a Husky uniform?
  • Also in that second clip, during the slo-mo replay, how cute is it that the little girl sitting behind the basket signals a 3 after Anna’s bucket (learning young!)?
  • In that third clip, how sad is it that this past year the kids never got to experience crowds like that? :(

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Much has been made about Geno’s passing Pat…but what about Paige’s passing pat? :rolleyes:

On 2/27/21, right after Paige’s post-game sideline interview on SNY following the UConn-at-Butler game, Kara Wolters and Gary Apple had this conversation. Exactly one month later on 3/27/21, late in the 4th quarter of UConn’s Sweet 16 win over Iowa, just after Anna Makurat had hit her second 3-pointer, Paige delivered her infamous pacca sul sedere to Geno. Do you think it’s possible Paige had heard what Kara said about the relationship between Geno and DT, and decided to add one more thing to her 2021 checklist of accomplishments in her quest to Be Like D?
  • Become the first player in UConn program history to have three straight 30-point games ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for assists in a game ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for freshman assists in a season ☑️
  • Set the UConn program record for most points scored in an NCAA Tournament debut ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the AP National Player of the Year Award ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the John R. Wooden Women’s Player of the Year Award ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the Naismith Trophy ☑️
  • Become the first freshman ever to win the Nancy Lieberman Award ☑️
  • Pat Coach’s butt on the sideline of the NCAAT ☑️
Sidenotes:
  • In that second clip, how great is it to see Anna so happy, and her teammates so happy for her, during some of her final moments in a Husky uniform?
  • Also in that second clip, during the slo-mo replay, how cute is it that the little girl sitting behind the basket signals a 3 after Anna’s bucket (learning young!)?
  • In that third clip, how sad is it that this past year the kids never got to experience crowds like that? :(
First thread? Welcome to the Boneyard! Just learn to ignore the curmudgeons amongst us.
What he said.

Reaction Score
Holy smokes we have reached the end of the BY internet.......

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol, investigative journalism by the UConn Blog! Let the Bum-gate conspiracy theories begin!

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
Hahaha! Wowww, tough crowd! I thought any Huskies fan would at least enjoy watching that rerun of the team celebrating Anna Makurat’s final bucket as a Husky. Guess not!

So you think there’s a slim-to-none chance that those two episodes were connected? I personally believe there’s about the same chance that a new-to-the-program freshman would come up with something like that all on her own. Do we know whether Paige was in the habit of patting the coaches’ butts on her high school and AAU teams? It seems hard for me to believe, but these days, who knows? :rolleyes: @CL82 , can we at least get a Conspiracy Kitty meme? ;)

As for long summers, I’m all for them. Summer is the only season that always seems to fly by too fast for me. But some of you (if you haven’t already) may want to put me on “Ignore”, as I’m sure to be posting some more time-wasting inanities before this long off-season is over! :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Hahaha! Wowww, tough crowd! I thought any Huskies fan would at least enjoy watching that rerun of the team celebrating Anna Makurat’s final bucket as a Husky. Guess not!

So you think there’s a slim-to-none chance that those two episodes were connected? I personally believe there’s about the same chance that a new-to-the-program freshman would come up with something like that all on her own. Do we know whether Paige was in the habit of patting the coaches’ butts on her high school and AAU teams? It seems hard for me to believe, but these days, who knows? :rolleyes: @CL82 , can we at least get a Conspiracy Kitty meme? ;)

As for long summers, I’m all for them. Summer is the only season that always seems to fly by too fast for me. But some of you (if you haven’t already) may want to put me on “Ignore”, as I’m sure to be posting some more time-wasting inanities before this long off-season is over! :D

I've been here for a few years... there have been far worse threads than this one..... heck I myself have posted far worse threads. Post on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom