Work left to do: Creighton, Seton Hall, Providence, St. John's, Butler, Xavier

Big Ten
Lock: Purdue
Should be in: Wisconsin, Illinois
Work left to do: Northwestern, Michigan State, Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana

Mountain West
Locks: None
Should be in: None
Work left to do: Boise State, Nevada, SDSU, Utah State, Colorado State, New Mexico

Pac-12
Should be in: Arizona
Work left to do: Washington State, Oregon, Colorado, Utah

SEC
Should be in: South Carolina, Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky
Work left to do: Florida, Texas A&M, Ole Miss

Others
Should be in: FAU, Dayton, St. Mary's
Work left to do: USF, Memphis, Richmond, Indiana State, James Madison, Gonzaga, San Francisco, Grand Canyon

Reaction Score
Come on, man. Carolina is a lock and so is Duke. I believe there is a clause in the tv contract that requires Duke be included. :p

I think St John’s in in unless they lose the rest of their games. CBS wants to fawn over Pitino. They don’t belong in the field but they’ll make up some excuse about strength of schedule which is there go-to when they want a team that shouldn’t be there.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The bubble is going to be absolute chaos this year. The resumes are going to be so wildly different. How will the committee treat a 19-14 Xavier team compared to a 22-10 Pitt team? The entire Big 10 is 104 or better in the NET, but there are only 4 teams in the Top 50. There are 10 Big 12 teams in the Top 40 of NET, but does anyone think the league is really that much better, or are Big 12 teams just gaming the NET?

KenPom has very different ratings from NET, and KenPom is one of the tools the Committee uses.

I think this will be one of the stranger and more controversial years for seeding and selection.

Reaction Score
The bubble is going to be absolute chaos this year. The resumes are going to be so wildly different. How will the committee treat a 19-14 Xavier team compared to a 22-10 Pitt team? The entire Big 10 is 104 or better in the NET, but there are only 4 teams in the Top 50. There are 10 Big 12 teams in the Top 40 of NET, but does anyone think the league is really that much better, or are Big 12 teams just gaming the NET?

KenPom has very different ratings from NET, and KenPom is one of the tools the Committee uses.

I think this will be one of the stranger and more controversial years for seeding and selection.
I have Final Four futures bets on half of the projected 6-12 seeds and am going to be sweating Selection Sunday like the players on TV.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm gonna say UVA wins the ACC season. Not sure if they'll win the tourney, but I only see one more loss for them, and they might run the table.

Reaction Score
I have Final Four futures bets on half of the projected 6-12 seeds and am going to be sweating Selection Sunday like the players on TV.
On Draft Kings Connecticut I only see Conference Championship Futures. Are there National Championship odds or Final 4 Futures on your DK app? If you or anyone else locates these odds let me know. If you shopped around and your state has DK I assume you checked.

Thanks,
BDH

Reaction Score
On Draft Kings Connecticut I only see Conference Championship Futures. Are there National Championship odds or Final 4 Futures on your DK app? If you or anyone else locates these odds let me know. If you shopped around and your state has DK I assume you checked.

Thanks,
BDH
I'm in NY and have Champion, Final Four, and Conference Champion futures on DK.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom