Bryant Shirreffs Gets Engaged | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bryant Shirreffs Gets Engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone should go through the concussion protocol with him.

I kid, I kid..god I hope my wife doesn't come to this board.
Trying to stop myself from making a joke about your wife coming.
Grrrrrrr

Reaction Score
As someone in the engagement ring market I so envy people with heirloom rings.

Here you go. Take your pick.

4a932f_bfa90c59eb6a4561be8ff0960cbcc9d8.jpg

Reaction Score
I wonder if he ends up graduating this year then?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Realistically, he maybe should give up football after this season. No future as a player and he's more likely to get seriously harmed than drafted. Get your degree while you can still walk at graduation and support your family with a real job.

Reaction Score
Be a grad assistance next year on the staff

If IDIACO gets paid $1.5M/year BS should look at that as a goal

Realistically, he maybe should give up football after this season. No future as a player and he's more likely to get seriously harmed than drafted. Get your degree while you can still walk at graduation and support your family with a real job.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Congrats to Bryant, and his smokin hot fiance... that's awesome news. Another little Husky!! We seriously have to be the only FBS school with 2 married QB's (one who is the starter and a father to be) on the roster. Maybe BYU??

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Congrats to Bryant, and his smokin hot fiance... that's awesome news. Another little Husky!! We seriously have to be the only FBS school with 2 married QB's (one who is the starter and a father to be) on the roster. Maybe BYU??
Engaged ain't married bro.

Reaction Score
Some of you guys have no class what so ever. Congratulate a guy that put in his time here trying to win for the school and is about to move into a new chapter of his life. Good luck Bryant Sherriffs and thanks for giving it your best. Hopefully you'll be back next year and all the hard work will pay off with a stellar season.

Reaction Score
Some of you guys have no class what so ever. Congratulate a guy that put in his time here trying to win for the school and is about to move into a new chapter of his life. Good luck Bryant Sherriffs and thanks for giving it your best. Hopefully you'll be back next year and all the hard work will pay off with a stellar season.

You must be a riot at parties.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Lighten up, Francis.

If someone made the protection joke while I was a QB running for my life every week, I would laugh my rear end off! It's got nothing to do with class, and I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread wants him to have a healthy, happy life with his family....and to throw for 5 TDs on Saturday...

Reaction Score
Lighten up, Francis.

If someone made the protection joke while I was a QB running for my life every week, I would laugh my rear end off! It's got nothing to do with class, and I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread wants him to have a healthy, happy life with his family....and to throw for 5 TDs on Saturday...

Locker room talk. That's all this is.

Reaction Score
You must be a riot at parties.
Why? Because I don't sit around criticizing and instead try to see the good in things. At least I'm not the A--H-O-L-E at parties, SERRANO!

Reaction Score
Why? Because I don't sit around criticizing and instead try to see the good in things. At least I'm not the A--H-O-L-E at parties, SERRANO!

Yep. A riot. You're not the A H01E at parties because you're not on the invite list son.

Reaction Score
Lighten up, Francis.

Don't justify being crude man. It makes you look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom