Bronny James enter the transfer portal | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Bronny James enter the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Worst kept secret. LeBron is going to make someone waste a 2nd round pick on his kid to sign him. He's been pretty open about this for a long time. It's also probably the last year he has enough juice to demand it.
Honestly, draft picks towards the end of the 2nd round are probably mostly lotto tickets anyways, so a team drafting Bronny to appease LeBron wouldn't really impact that team much.

Reaction Score
I'll assume he can be a good player. UConn has shown they coach guys up. I'd take him in a minute if Hurley thinks he will make the team better. And I'm not concerned about interference from LeBron, Hurley has attained sufficient status in the sport and the respect that comes with it.

No thanks he comes with Dad no need for that crap around our wonderful program.

Reaction Score
No thanks he comes with Dad no need for that crap around our wonderful program.
In what universe would an association with Lebron James be bad for the program…
I’m not even a Lebron guy but what am I missing here

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Coach Hurley was asked today about all the transfers he basically said kids are running from themselves, they think the coach is the problem when they are the problem. I think the recent success has given him the confidence to just go after his types of kids. I don’t think he would want this level of entitlement. He’d rather have some kids Who busted their ass at a mid-major and want a shot at a title.

Reaction Score
In what universe would an association with Lebron James be bad for the program…
I’m not even a Lebron guy but what am I missing here

What you’re missing is we disagree. He’s not a great guy and he walks into his kids game this year during the national anthem doesn’t stop or remove his hat. Again, no thanks!

Reaction Score
Not a Lebron fan either, but if Bronny wants to come, works hard and earns his minutes, I bet Hurley can mold him into a pretty nice player.

Reaction Score
What you’re missing is we disagree. He’s not a great guy and he walks into his kids game this year during the national anthem doesn’t stop or remove his hat. Again, no thanks!
What I’m missing is how it would be bad for the program… so far we’ve got you think Lebrons not a great guy, whatever that means, and didn’t take his hat off during the anthem, as reasons not to recruit his son as a transfer

Reaction Score
I could see Ohio State and Duquesne being the front runners if he decides to come back to college basketball

This is what Mr Donovan said too. I would love to see him go to Duquesne. Maybe Klutch can start putting their busts like Aaron Bradshaw on the roster too.

Reaction Score
What I’m missing is how it would be bad for the program… so far we’ve got you think Lebrons not a great guy, whatever that means, and didn’t take his hat off during the anthem, as reasons not to recruit his son as a transfer

Not too hard to figure out except maybe for you huh. I don’t think we need LeBron around our program which he will be if his son comes here right? We have plenty to like about our program without needing him around his kids not a good player does that help at all? You can disagree all you want I’m good with that.

Reaction Score
Not too hard to figure out except maybe for you huh. I don’t think we need LeBron around our program which he will be if his son comes here right? We have plenty to like about our program without needing him around his kids not a good player does that help at all? You can disagree all you want I’m good with that.
Well based on the USC games I watched, I don’t see the fit with Bronny but defer to staff. Nothing to do with me judging what kind of person I think his dad is, which is where you went.

Reaction Score
I will always like LaBron for pushing for Bazz to get drafted in the first round, calling him the best pg bar none. This helped alleviate the trepidation concerning his height

Yes he left the Heat as soon as they traded for him, but I don't think he becomes a first round pick otherwise.

That's all I got, but I consider him a friend of the program for that

Reaction Score
Well based on the USC games I watched, I don’t see the fit with Bronny but defer to staff. Nothing to do with me judging what kind of person I think his dad is, which is where you went.

Of course I went there it’s not just the kid you’re getting if he chooses your program. I mean he’s asking his kid to put his name in the NBA draft knowing there’s only one reason anyone would waste a pick on him or a spot on a roster. And mainly we need immediate impact players and he’s not one.

I wish them luck!

Reaction Score
Of course I went there it’s not just the kid you’re getting if he chooses your program. I mean he’s asking his kid to put his name in the NBA draft knowing there’s only one reason anyone would waste a pick on him or a spot on a roster. And mainly we need immediate impact players and he’s not one.

I wish them luck!
I don’t

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He wants to play with his son. I am certain if he can create the right leverage and there are some agreements about LeBron going to the team that drafts him is worth the investment to get two years with LeBron. Who knows but we do know that the players decide where they want to play in the NBA. It’s not like has time on his side if he wants to play with his son. I don’t see him as a fit for us.

Reaction Score
The ball doesn't stick in his hands, he plays great, hard defense, and he is an excellent shooter. Maybe too unselfish. Also shows upside in transition. Sounds a lot like the style our guards and wings currently play. And we know Danny will improve him quickly.
36% from the field, 26% from 3 and a 67% FT % is a great shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom