Bring it on Clips!!! The Thunder are ready(with a little dose of UCONN Huskies on the side)!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bring it on Clips!!! The Thunder are ready(with a little dose of UCONN Huskies on the side)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm also rooting for the Clippers just like I was rooting for Memphis. I've grown tired of this OKC team, Brooks is a horrendous coach, the team plays no defense/shows little toughness and I've never liked Westbrook's game. Add it all up and I would rather see the Clippers, Blazers or Spurs representing the West.

Reaction Score
J-Lamb put up 8 points, 6 boards, and 2 assists in 12 garbage time minutes, for whatever that's worth.

Caron, meanwhile, just looks washed up. I know he's shot the three ball fairly well since arriving in Oklahoma City, but it's just painful to watch him play these days. He's a shell of his former self. At this point, it can't hurt to play Lamb and Perry Jones some minutes and see what happens.

Reaction Score
It would also have helped if Brooks knew how to develop a deeper roster of athletes during significantly less meaningful games. At this point there is little to no chance of those guys seeing minutes other than garbage time. Apparently being an older veteran is invaluable.

Reaction Score
It would also have helped if Brooks knew how to develop a deeper roster of athletes during significantly less meaningful games. At this point there is little to no chance of those guys seeing minutes other than garbage time. Apparently being an older veteran is invaluable.
what's weird is that it seemed like he was changing course this season, Lamb and Jones had defined roles during the period the Thunder were playing their best ball of the season. then Westbrook came back and Butler signed and it was a wrap for either of them seeing any more meaningful minutes. at this point I'm convinced he's never gonna change.

Reaction Score
Yep, I am just thankful that I am not a fan of the team. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have that talent and no semblance of offensive sets. If I recall correctly one of their biggest wins this year was against Miami where both Lamb and Jones had big games and a large impact.

Reaction Score
I can tell you're not upset.

I have to apologize Big Ern; and thanks for diffusing the situation with a little levity. Long hard day yesterday; and you paid the price. Believe me that is absolutely not who I am. Anyhow; I have actually not settled on an NBA team as a fan. I am actually an old Knicks fan who just couldn't take it anymore with the destruction of that franchise(starting with the last 4 year deal given to Ewing). Remember these guys? "Clyde",Willis,"The Pearl",Bradley,Dave DeB,Dick Barnett,Phil Jackson(yeah that Phil Jackson!),Henry Bibby,Jerry Lucas among others including one of the great names...Harthorne Wingo.

Now I float between the Blazers,Pacers,Thunder,Nets,Warriors and Wizards. They all have very appealing features from their players and style of play to their fan bases to the facilities they play in. Several of these teams have relatively young rosters; and most haven't won anything in a long,long time. They are all fun to watch. I was REALLY hoping the Warriors got beyond the first round; but I think the Blazers and Wizards can still make for some fun basketball.

GO HUSKIES!!!
2014 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
conn-14-mbb-champions-logo.png

Reaction Score
Yep, I am just thankful that I am not a fan of the team. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have that talent and no semblance of offensive sets. If I recall correctly one of their biggest wins this year was against Miami where both Lamb and Jones had big games and a large impact.
Lamb is trash bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01