Brimah Out 6-8 Weeks with Broken Finger | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brimah Out 6-8 Weeks with Broken Finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
We're better off in the long run, team will be forced to play better d, Adams and Gibbs will get more time on the court together. Brimah will be what he is when he gets back. I think it means a few more losses and hopefully an overall better team in March.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
How did none of the trainers not take precautions by taping up his fingers. They are literally the part of Brimah's body that sees the most physical play. Catching lobs and blocking every shot to the rim takes a toll on the fingers.
What the what?!? We have zero idea of what actually happened in practice, yet you're blaming the trainers for not taping his fingers enough? Seriously? #peakboneyard

Reaction Score
We're better off in the long run, team will be forced to play better d, Adams and Gibbs will get more time on the court together. Brimah will be what he is when he gets back. I think it means a few more losses and hopefully an overall better team in March.

I agree, this is a great test for the rest of the team to step up, but is it a test we can afford at this point? Going into conference play? Plus we really needed Brimah to improve.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
3 guards will start with Hamilton and Miller. Facey, Enoch, and Phil will have to step up.

Reaction Score
Enoch needs to be ready for the 280 lb bowling ball of Ridley on the 29th. Don't think Phil will be able to control him unless he takes charges all game.

Reaction Score

I can understand the sentiment if this team was undefeated or had 1 loss and already had 2-3 more quality wins in the bag, but if more losses start accumulating with Brimah out, that long run might already be too late...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What the what?!? We have zero idea of what actually happened in practice, yet you're blaming the trainers for not taping his fingers enough? Seriously? #peakboneyard
It was sarcasm with a heavy dash of poking fun at Brimah's limited skill set. I know, I know, it's in bad taste.

Reaction Score

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I can understand the sentiment if this team was undefeated or had 1 loss and already had 2-3 more quality wins in the bag, but if more losses start accumulating with Brimah out, that long run might already be too late...
This x1000. This is the true consequence of this injury. The road to the tournament just got much thinner and we need to maintain intensity if we want to have any hope of even being in the tournament when Brimah returns.

Reaction Score
Start Facey now. Jalen has a great future ahead as a husky but he really struggled in his first start.
Lol, that's the rational way to react after a freshman's first-ever start.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Completely agree.

C

Chief00

Enoch and Nolan are the only two centers on the squard now. Time for on the job training with Enoch.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Nolan should start with Facey as major backup. Enoch is very slow to react on defense and is often out of position.

Reaction Score
Enoch is far from ready. This is about Facey, Nolan, and going small.

Reaction Score
I don't feel confident about this as our defense has been bad even with AB. Now we will be carved out inside and out. We will need to score a lot to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom