Brimah/Nolan Weight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brimah/Nolan Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Nolan being stronger wouldn't hurt. Thought he showed some good awareness on moves and pump fakes during the year. The biggest thing from the NC game wasn't that he was weak, but how slow he was going up to dunk. Lacked explosiveness (which I guess is a type of leg strength).

Reaction Score
Feel like brimah needs to work on his hands. Missed alot of open passes in the paint this season

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
I don't know about Nolan's basketball IQ, but he does need to work on holding onto the ball/going strong to the basket.

Ya man he had a rough championship game. Watching that game, I wondered if they even have a weight room on campus. Griffey was the strongest player on the team.

Reaction Score
Ya man he had a rough championship game. Watching that game, I wondered if they even have a weight room on campus. Griffey was the strongest player on the team.

the rebounding numbers definitely support your statement...goes to show how hard of a worker "Griffey" is.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Feel like brimah needs to work on his hands. Missed alot of open passes in the paint this season

He'll pick it up. I think it's more anticipation/experience than anything. His hands are fricken MASSIVE too. Kawhi Leonard-esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom