Brimah/Nolan/Facey/Enoch | The Boneyard

Brimah/Nolan/Facey/Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I guess...not all that great though. Brimah didn't play well and Phil was OK. Neither were great on defense, kept losing their guy for wide open 3s although missed every time.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I guess...not all that great though. Brimah didn't play well and Phil was OK. Neither were great on defense, kept losing their guy for wide open 3s although missed every time.
they're not used to guarding players who shoot the three and contesting threes... they played well, brimah is slowly getting back to game fit

Reaction Score
About 6 missed 2-footers between them. A few didn't even catch iron. Just dunk'em guys. I'm really looking forward to Enoch's development. It's going to be so nice to have a big guy with athleticism and strength. He's going to clear space for rebounds.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If UConn can get that EVERY game from that position - it wont lose many games
Although ECU didn't have much themselves at the 5, the number are good

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Each guy brings something different to the table, KO has a diverse range of options at his disposal.

If you're going to put Facey in that discussion, you should add Miller as well. He plays the 5 sometimes when we go small.

Reaction Score
Each guy brings something different to the table, KO has a diverse range of options at his disposal.

If you're going to put Facey in that discussion, you should add Miller as well. He plays the 5 sometimes when we go small.

Yeah but we know what we get with Shonn and we need him to be out of the "25 foul" loop and stay away from trouble. The others can interchange as you say because they all bring something different and unique. Sometimes real "unique" LOL

Reaction Score
they're not used to guarding players who shoot the three and contesting threes... they played well, brimah is slowly getting back to game fit
also, that guy missed nearly every 3. i would imagine KO is perfectly fine if thats the shot they're taking. williams was taken out of the game by purvis & they shut everything else off.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Brimah was totally gassed in the second half. Takes a bit to get back to game shape. I like that we have guys who are picking it up.

Reaction Score
also, that guy missed nearly every 3. i would imagine KO is perfectly fine if thats the shot they're taking. williams was taken out of the game by purvis & they shut everything else off.

I mean today sure but the kid shoots 33% so isn't awful by any means. Don't think he was happy with the fact no one even thought about closing on him.

Reaction Score
Brimah was totally gassed in the second half. Takes a bit to get back to game shape. I like that we have guys who are picking it up.

That's strange his injury shouldn't have kept him from losing it that fast and he didnt play too many long stretches?

August_West

Reaction Score
That's strange his injury shouldn't have kept him from losing it that fast and he didnt play too many long stretches?
It didn't seem he did,but that one sequence in the second half where AB missed a couple bunnies and then was late to close on a shooter made KO call time to get him out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

There's no substitute for game tempo. All the cardio in the world can't compensate for the njances of speed, acceleration, slowing down, speeding up, etc.

Reaction Score

doesn't look like we will see Shonn play the 5 much from here on out.

Reaction Score
Wait, is this like a sarcastic thread? I didn't get to watch the game but between 4 players that's pretty bad.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Wait, is this like a sarcastic thread? I didn't get to watch the game but between 4 players that's pretty bad.
Not if they all played the whole game, no. But cumulatively at one position, yes it is.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'll take that every game, no further questions asked. Having that kind of depth will be helpful in the NCAA.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'll take that every game, no further questions asked. Having that kind of depth will be helpful in the NCAA.
If that was a single centers average he would be first team all conference, so yeah we will take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom