Brima saved our tail... | The Boneyard

Brima saved our tail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was definitely the MAN tonight, without him we are sunk, but gotta give credit toBoat and DeAndre as well, Boat kept us in it in the first half and DeAndre hit some shots when we needed them and he played solid D when it was critical.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
so many impulsive expletives on my part after that 3 pt play …

love how UConn almost always makes their tourney games instant classics

Reaction Score
Bazz closed it too. Nasty and 1 drive and a bunch of free throws. Great team effort.

If I saw just our box score and you asked me how much I thought we won by based only on that I'd have guessed 15-20. That means St Joes, a good team as it is, played very well. This was a galvanizing event for our team. They were left for dead but they got up and started throwing punches anyway.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Great play there and game from Amida.

Just to let you know, if Napier hits his shots and the refs didn't dog us the first 30 minutes, we win by 20.

Reaction Score
Great play there and game from Amida.

Just to let you know, if Napier hits his shots and the refs didn't dog us the first 30 minutes, we win by 20.

Seriously, at one point the free throws were something like 21 attempted for ST Joes and only 3 attempted for UConn

Of course its a moot point now, no sense in bringing it up since they had to keep fouling at the end of the game putting us at the line, but still that kind of disparity in free throws is ridiculous.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Seriously, at one point the free throws were something like 21 attempted for ST Joes and only 3 attempted for UConn

Of course its a moot point now, no sense in bringing it up since they had to keep fouling at the end of the game putting us at the line, but still that kind of disparity in free throws is ridiculous.
It was ridiculous. The amount of walks in the 1st half was too damn high.

Reaction Score
The St Joes' moving screens is what the Temple Coach Chaney to have his player deliberately go after a St Joes player.

And they called a moving screen against Nolan right before a bone crusher on the other end. During the commercial break, Ollie was livid with the short ref.

Reaction Score
The St Joes' moving screens is what the Temple Coach Chaney to have his player deliberately go after a St Joes player.

ie. Ingram breaking the St. Joe's player's arm on a dirty play like in 2005. Now that was one dirty play of all time! Shameful! I think Chaney retired soon after that.

Reaction Score
ghana.jpg

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

I'm in Ghana and always pull for the all Black Stars (except when we play them in Brazil). You can start calling him Black Star Brimah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom