Bridgeport Regional Tickets (merged thread) | The Boneyard

Bridgeport Regional Tickets (merged thread)

Reaction Score
Are tickets sold out or are they unavailable for a reason? If so, I am shocked since I bought Regionals a few days prior last year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm looking for 1 ticket for an eminent Boneyarder, preferably for Monday.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Just received an email from UConn telling me they are sold out :(

If anyone from the Boneyard has 2 or 4 tix they can't use I would like to buy them.

Thanks

Reaction Score
Javaman posted a Craigslist ad earlier today that was selling up to 4 tix at $70 per.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Javaman posted a Craigslist ad earlier today that was selling up to 4 tix at $70 per.
thanks - shot him a note

Reaction Score
Ticketmaster won't be selling until tomorrow at 10 am. Wonder what will be left?

Reaction Score
Just received an email from UConn telling me they are sold out :(

If anyone from the Boneyard has 2 or 4 tix they can't use I would like to buy them.

Thanks

Hello, I have two extra tickets that I'd be willing to sell to you for face value plus the fees I paid, which comes to $40 each. I abhor scalpers and would prefer to sit next to UConn fans so this site seems like a good spot to sell them. We could arrange a time to meet up should you be interested. Seats are in a decent spot- section 106, row R. Let me know.

Reaction Score
Its only ridiculous if you are only used to going to women's events. Common place for men's. Maryland is likely driving the high prices. More than one team with fans that want to go for a change.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Hello, I have two extra tickets that I'd be willing to sell to you for face value plus the fees I paid, which comes to $40 each. I abhor scalpers and would prefer to sit next to UConn fans so this site seems like a good spot to sell them. We could arrange a time to meet up should you be interested. Seats are in a decent spot- section 106, row R. Let me know.

Yes, thanks I would be interested. I can't see a way to send you a PM. Can you contact me so we can set up a time & place to meet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I got my tickets on vivid seats. Prices not bad.

I got 105 B. Nice seats.

Reaction Score
I have 2 or 3 tickets available for Monday's game. Can get them to you in Bridgeport Saturday or in the Boston area. PM me if interested.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Reminder: Do NOT, under any circumstances, post your phone number or other contact info here. Start a "conversation" (click the username, then click "start a conversation).

Why?

1) We shouldn't have to take the time to verify the contact info is yours to distribute publicly.

2). Unless you enjoy a 1/2 dozen annoying phone calls and email a day from marketing firms ... It's just a really, really bad idea.

3). See # 1 above.

Also - The asking price must be at or below actual costs (tickets, fees, etc). No scalping.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Like many, I'm also looking for two tickets for Monday night. I live in Mystic and would meet anytime/anywhere to pick up:)

Reaction Score
Yes, thanks I would be interested. I can't see a way to send you a PM. Can you contact me so we can set up a time & place to meet?
Sorry, the tickets are now spoken for.

Reaction Score
Preferably sideline sections 104-106, 114-116..... I already have a ticket for Monday, but location looks...iffy.....behind band they say, and just by or behind(?) ...basket support...:( ... so would buy for both days if good seat.... (and sell my Monday ticket).....

Reaction Score
Like many, I'm also looking for two tickets for Monday night. I live in Mystic and would meet anytime/anywhere to pick up:)
Just bit the bullet and raided my children's inheritance account and bought 2 seats, 2nd row, center court sec 105 on Vividseats for Monday night-hey, you can't take it with you:) Go Huskies and please, please, please take care of business tomorrow:)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just bit the bullet and raided my children's inheritance account and bought 2 seats, 2nd row, center court sec 105 on Vividseats for Monday night-hey, you can't take it with you:) Go Huskies and please, please, please take care of business tomorrow:)

I did the same! 105 B. See u there!!!

Reaction Score
I am also looking for a ticket to any game. Just need 1. Im solo.
Please let me know & thank you for taking the time to read this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom