Brianna Jones Verbals to Louisville | The Boneyard

Brianna Jones Verbals to Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Will Brianna Jones and Bria Smith play together? Who's next? Breanna Brown? And when can we expect a 'Yarder to identify an AB (All Bri's) Team?

Reaction Score
Louisville aint got nothing on Stanford. Its roster next year will include:
Kailee Johnson (So, 6'3")
Kaylee Johnson (Fr, 6'3")

Reaction Score
AliasSmithAndJones_S2-3.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Will Brianna Jones and Bria Smith play together? Who's next? Breanna Brown? And when can we expect a 'Yarder to identify an AB (All Bri's) Team?

Actually Breanna Brown plays for Oregon State....... the only reason I know this is that she originally signed to VPI, but got a release and ended up at OreSU

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There are, at best I can figure, 3 girls
Destini Walker (VA - Wake Forest)
Destiny Walker (NY)
Destinee Walker (FL)
in the 2015 class. Unless the ranking sites have misspelled their names or they've moved.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Please stop! You are making my head to hurt!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
When i first read the title...first thing that crossed my mind was Brionna Jones of UMD...... and was she leaving for Louisville... then I realized what was going on.

Seriously.... i bet if you put together a all-star team of all the Bria's, Brianna's, Briana's, Brionna's et al.. ... they would probably be a top 20 team in WCBB.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Destiny Walker (NY)
Destinee Walker (FL)
in the 2015 class. Unless the ranking sites have misspelled their names or they've moved.

SOPHIA: Fabrizio Rubino and I were on the verge of a passionate love affair, until destiny intervened.
DOROTHY: Don't tell me... his wife, Destiny Rubino?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Well.... my starting backcourt would be Brittany Sykes and Brianna Butler of Syracuse... up front.. I would have Bria Holmes at SF.. PF would be Brionna Jones of UMD.... C Briana Day of Syracuse.... Off the bench... Briana's twin sister Bria, Breanna Brown of OrSU, Brianna Banks..... Bria Smith of Louisville. hmmmm.... thats all I can think of at the moment... :confused: Heck... that team would challenge for a top 4 finish in the ACC next season.....

I think Syracuse Coach has it the worst.... got a Brianna... and Briana and her twin Bria...... guess he can always do the McCallie method and just bark out #13, #50, and #55... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Destiny Walker (NY)
Destinee Walker (FL)

Correct. #56, #124, and #33 composite respectively
But at least they're not on the same team like the KJs will be!

Reaction Score
SOPHIA: Fabrizio Rubino and I were on the verge of a passionate love affair, until destiny intervened.
DOROTHY: Don't tell me... his wife, Destiny Rubino?

I was recalling this very quote when the thread started! :)

Reaction Score
Well.... my starting backcourt would be Brittany Sykes and Brianna Butler of Syracuse... up front.. I would have Bria Holmes at SF.. PF would be Brionna Jones of UMD.... C Briana Day of Syracuse.... Off the bench... Briana's twin sister Bria, Breanna Brown of OrSU, Brianna Banks..... Bria Smith of Louisville. hmmmm.... thats all I can think of at the moment... :confused: Heck... that team would challenge for a top 4 finish in the ACC next season.....

I think Syracuse Coach has it the worst.... got a Brianna... and Briana and her twin Bria. guess he can always do the McCallie method and just bark out #13, #50, and #55... :rolleyes:
Really? There's not another Breanna that you'd want on that team? :p

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
When i first read the title...first thing that crossed my mind was Brionna Jones of UMD. and was she leaving for Louisville... then I realized what was going on.

Seriously.... i bet if you put together a all-star team of all the Bria's, Brianna's, Briana's, Brionna's et al.. ... they would probably be a top 20 team in WCBB.

A 2014-2015 "Bri/e Team" would have access to 8 McDonald's HS All-Americans, including two Gatorade National Player of the Year winners. If you count "Brittney" as close enough to the Bria/Brianna family of names then you get Syracuse's Brittney Sykes for 9 HS AAs.

With that much talent, you'd be talking final four expectations!

Breanna Stewart (UConn)
Brianna Turner (Notre Dame)
Brianna Banks (Uconn)
Bria Goss (Kentucky)
Bria Smith (Louisville)
Briyona Canty (Rutgers)
Brianna Butler (Syracuse)
Bria Holmes (West Virginia)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Really? There's not another Breanna that you'd want on that team? :p

pandasad.gif

Aw man... I feel so ashamed ...... guess im so used to seeing "Stewie" and Stewart tossed around....... I'd momentarily forgotten her first name :oops: Well she'd certainly crack the starting line-up ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
One of my favorite shows growing up. Nobody ever seems to remember it.
I loved Smith & Jones! It was on when I was a young teenager - I had a serious crush on those guys.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Grateful for the Bs we have now. We once had a great Betty Lou. I just hope we are the right fit for a Katie Lou. That would make me happy.

Reaction Score
I wonder if this young lady is the same player who played on Ms Hartley's high school team as an eight grader? She was my kind of ballplayer, a shooter without a conscience.

Reaction Score
A 2014-2015 "Bri/e Team" would have access to 8 McDonald's HS All-Americans, including two Gatorade National Player of the Year winners. If you count "Brittney" as close enough to the Bria/Brianna family of names then you get Syracuse's Brittney Sykes for 9 HS AAs.

With that much talent, you'd be talking final four expectations!

Breanna Stewart (UConn)
Brianna Turner (Notre Dame)
Brianna Banks (Uconn)
Bria Goss (Kentucky)
Bria Smith (Louisville)
Briyona Canty (Rutgers)
Brianna Butler (Syracuse)
Bria Holmes (West Virginia)

Just for fun, since I'm bored. Would look something like this...

Bria Smith / Briyona Canty
Bria Goss / Brianna Banks
Brianna Butler / Bria Holmes
Brianna Turner / Bria Day
Breanna Stewert / Brionna Jones

Any team with Stewert will be very good. If Turner is as good as many say, that just adds another weapon. I don't really think Bria Smith is a PG, but neither is anyone else I've seen. Canty was rated high in HS, and I believe a PG, but had injuries, so can't make a fair assessment. Banks looked great her Sophomore year before injuries, and haven't gotten back to 100%. :( Brionna Jones (Maryland) looked really good in the game at ND though, and she's a C. They could go Stewert/Turner/Jones instead. Anyway, we know its a guards game, are the guards good enough (if this was a real team) to win a NC? Hehe.

Reaction Score

An announcer's nightmare. They even have the same height!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom