brendan o'neil | The Boneyard

brendan o'neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

got a uconn offer from jr day. te from mass. foley is the recruit guy on him. hope we beat out bc for him. they have shown interest but no offer yet, umass has offered. with the umass upgrade were going to see them offer alot of locals kind of like temple the past couple years.

Reaction Score

got a uconn offer from jr day. te from mass. foley is the recruit guy on him. hope we beat out bc for him. they have shown interest but no offer yet, umass has offered. with the umass upgrade were going to see them offer alot of locals kind of like temple the past couple years.

Hopefully, the fact that Isaacs has already verballed to the Eagles makes it harder for this young man to go there.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i want both bl:D. but either in this class would be great imho.

i'm hearing big news now with dea. anyone remeber taylor wrice? i posted about him and how he was on and off with football the past 2 years. he was a good looking prospect from ct. RE offered him for 2011 but he stopped playing fball and now he is again i guess. word was unh, scsu or umass might be his landing spot but then news dried up. word now is that he will be going up to dean for the fall this year. rumor is that he will be here in the spring next year. this would be the 6th kid i have seen that is going to dean this fall and looking towards uconn the year after. we are using dean and milford as our stocking ground and i am a big fan of it. there are 5ish kids going to dean from fl. omain and neally are uconn guys it seems. there are 2 kids from harding(i posted names in another thread) and another form the hartford(c williams) that are doing the same.

add matt angelo(mass kid) to that list and a kid from dc(forget name). i'm telling u guys were making moves with deana and milford!

Reaction Score
Looks like a good athlete with great size. It would be great if Isaac's changes his mind down the line and comes to UConn. Keeping a kid of his caliber close to home would be HUGE.

Reaction Score
BCU has Giacone & Crimmins already signed plus a verbal from Issacs for 2013. Doubt they take another TE unless Issacs bails.

Reaction Score
Dan, who is Matt Angelo? Just saw you retweeted he is going to Dean and hoping to be at UConn after that.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, who is Matt Angelo? Just saw you retweeted he is going to Dean and hoping to be at UConn after that.

not exactly sure about what he did fball wise last year but i think he played in that minor league football league thats here in new england. there are a bunch of ct teams that play in that. its mostly kids that want to play club fball for a year while they go to a local CC to get the grades straight, then they go prep or goto a CC that plays fball and hope for a d1 ship. saw that he is friends with JT and talks to him on twitter. uconn family can't hurt...he had some injuries during his hs career so i wonder if he got lost in the schuffle.

Reaction Score
i want both bl:D. but either in this class would be great imho.

i'm hearing big news now with dea. anyone remeber taylor wrice? i posted about him and how he was on and off with football the past 2 years. he was a good looking prospect from ct. RE offered him for 2011 but he stopped playing fball and now he is again i guess. word was unh, scsu or umass might be his landing spot but then news dried up. word now is that he will be going up to dean for the fall this year. rumor is that he will be here in the spring next year. this would be the 6th kid i have seen that is going to dean this fall and looking towards uconn the year after. we are using dean and milford as our stocking ground and i am a big fan of it. there are 5ish kids going to dean from fl. omain and neally are uconn guys it seems. there are 2 kids from harding(i posted names in another thread) and another form the hartford(c williams) that are doing the same.

add matt angelo(mass kid) to that list and a kid from dc(forget name). i'm telling u guys were making moves with deana and milford!

saw angelo's comment on your tweeter page, tried to find info on him but with no luck

from Matt Angelo;
"Im going to tear it up this comming season at Dean College, then hopefully i'll be at UCONN soon!!!"

Reaction Score
Sweet deal. Do you have a list of guys headed to dean? Is it a prep school or JC?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
dean is a JC im pretty sure, it used to be big time fball wise and i think the last couple years the program has come back to life. a college roommate of mine went there after hs and was a d1 recruit. RE offered him as a fb, but in the begining of the season at dean he tore his acl and that was it. kid was a beast, no 1 talked to me up at school for 3 years lol. he ended up at school with me and his fball career was no more. wneu coach tired so hard to get him to play again, he even showed up at our place 1 day, funny stuff.

i'll try to come up with a list. like i said 2 harding kids, a bunch of fl kids-neally and omaine among others, kid from hartford-charles williams, matt angelo. hard to keep track

Reaction Score
I saw Charles Williams on your twitter too, didn't know he was from Hartford and Omaine Stephens the kid from NJ is heading to Dean as well? Didn't even realize he didn't sign. Probably a grade issue? Or what did you hear anything?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i messed up names. omaine is a uconn commit not dean my fault. its another kid from neallys hs in fl thats also going to dean. sorry about that. hmm whats that kids name, i forget.

Eutemia Boges was the name i was looking for

Reaction Score
**** i messed up names. omaine is a uconn commit not dean my fault. its another kid from neallys hs in fl thats also going to dean. sorry about that. hmm whats that kids name, i forget.

Eutemia Boges was the name i was looking for

I remember you mentioning him once before now that I think about it. Looks like a good looking defense prospect. PP seems to be going really hard after ALOT of defensive guys. It appears TE and RB and LB again will be spots of major recruiting interest for PP.

Reaction Score
On Taylor Wrice I've talked to him multiple times:. Great kid one of the nicest I've talked to. He didn't quit or stop playing on his own accord. Long story there but he got screwed over feel really bad for the kid he deserves to play. Anyways he's told me he's hoping to go to UMASS,UCONN,or BC after Dean or wherever he is going.

Reaction Score
Is Wrice the young man who committed to a big ,as in Big,school was recruited over and then told no room at the inn? It was so late, he had no where to go?

Reaction Score
Is Wrice the young man who committed to a big ,as in Big,school was recruited over and then told no room at the inn? It was so late, he had no where to go?

If that's the case then that's awful. Doesn't really seem to make sense though, as UConn's class wasn't full and if they indeed were in on him prior to signing day what happened to an offer or lack there of?

Reaction Score
If that's the case then that's awful. Doesn't really seem to make sense though, as UConn's class wasn't full and if they indeed were in on him prior to signing day what happened to an offer or lack there of?
Taylor was at Bristol Eastern for a while. Definitely played for BE 2 years ago, but did not play last year. There were conflicting reports on if he was still attending classes at BE last year. From what I have heard ( I have never seen him play) he is an exceptional athlete and preformed well at some camps. I believe he was considered a 3 star recruit. Word around Bristol is that he had issues. But never heard specific about what these issues were. Supposedly he was telling everyone at BE that he had a scholly from UConn but it was never confirmed if this was fact. Everyone I talked to seemed to think he was a good kid. I really hope it works out for him.

Reaction Score
Taylor was at Bristol Eastern for a while. Definitely played for BE 2 years ago, but did not play last year. There were conflicting reports on if he was still attending classes at BE last year. From what I have heard ( I have never seen him play) he is an exceptional athlete and preformed well at some camps. I believe he was considered a 3 star recruit. Word around Bristol is that he had issues. But never heard specific about what these issues were. Supposedly he was telling everyone at BE that he had a scholly from UConn but it was never confirmed if this was fact. Everyone I talked to seemed to think he was a good kid. I really hope it works out for him.

Interesting. As a young man myself, I hope you are right as well. I would hate to see a young kid with potential not have a chance to at least continue on to college somewhere.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
sounds like his visit went well. hope he comes here, looks like a good get. seemed to bond a bit with fooley/coaches. kid looks physically ready for college already...

i was doing my twitter search of brendan o'neil and could find anything. but one of the first hits was a tweet from taylor wrice and it had a link to this page becuase he was getting some love. s/o to TW and the crew going up to dean. were watching.
the other thing i saw was he has umass '13 in his profile. wonder if he commited. i'll ask.

Reaction Score
Looks like a good athlete with great size. It would be great if Isaac's changes his mind down the line and comes to UConn. Keeping a kid of his caliber close to home would be HUGE.
He's gotta nice mullet too... ( see uconnreport.com and you'll see )

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
He's gotta nice mullet too... ( see uconnreport.com and you'll see )
love the cabbage hes rockin. MUST GET THAT. haha

he got a temple offer today to go with uconn/umass.

Reaction Score
love the cabbage hes rockin. MUST GET THAT. haha

he got a temple offer today to go with uconn/umass.

As a UConn diehard, it is easy to think UConn is clearly his best offer, but I would think for an outsider they should come to the same conclusion. Hoping he stays as one of the under the radar types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom