2024 Recruiting: - Brandon Huntley-Hatfield | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

Reaction Score
I dont want a one year guy unless we're challenging for a title and next year I think we'll be too young and inexperienced to challenge. We need 2 years of eligibility left from any transfer.
While I agree on the youth and two years, next year's team (as it stands) isn't going to be all that younger than the last couple starting five-wise:

2023: Jr/F/Jr/So/Sr
2024: So/So/Gr/Fr/Gr
2025: Sr/Jr/So/So/Sr

Though admittedly far fewer minutes of gametime. Stewart or Ball breakout and it is quite possible that four guys leave off that roster (with Karaban collecting his college degree and moving on).

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
A lot of people on here talk about us having a super competitive nil package to offer….
We probably have good NIL packages. But I don’t think Hurley leads his recruiting with $$$ offers, it’s something that’s likely talked about once he gets a sense for how serious the kid is about winning. But I don’t think we’re competing with Duke and Kentucky level NIL unless it’s a Flagg level recruit.

Reaction Score
We probably have good NIL packages. But I don’t think Hurley leads his recruiting with $$$ offers, it’s something that’s likely talked about once he gets a sense for how serious the kid is about winning. But I don’t think we’re competing with Duke and Kentucky level NIL unless it’s a Flagg level recruit.

From what I have heard, this is it. Some kids are asking about money first. Not our kind of player.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Hopefully this isn’t bad mojo but good. Didnt want him. He seemed average on both ends and that’s not what UConn should be settling for at this point.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
In all likelihood, our guys haven't even entered
If it’s Cliff I wouldn’t mind. Blocks everything now and boards on both ends. If he cut out the jump hooks and crap shots that come with being on a talentless offense he’d be like a jumbo Whaley.

Reaction Score
If it’s Cliff I wouldn’t mind. Blocks everything now and boards on both ends. If he cut out the jump hooks and crap shots that come with being on a talentless offense he’d be like a jumbo Whaley.

Agreed. I'd love to see what we can do with his passing too

Reaction Score
He’s like a prototypical power forward. I’m confused about the fit, he’s more of a 2021 UConn type player. I don’t think Alex is leaving. Where would we play him?
Yeah, i dont really see the fit either unless he plays the 5 in which case its intriguing. A 5 who can shoot in Hurleys offense? How the heck do defend that offense?!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom