Brando and Donny (merged [twice]) | The Boneyard

Brando and Donny (merged [twice])

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If the game is close they are less likely to ramble.

Reaction Score
I like Brando on the call.
I like Donnie in the studio.
Agree on Donny but Brando is really a tough listen nowadays. That said, given it's on big Fox they should spout less insignificant drivel.

Reaction Score
Oh my god what has Donny proven to get a national TV game. I swear someone off the street could do the job he does

Reaction Score
These are the announcers today. Couldn’t Fox send a better duo for such a big game? How about if stay on topic and talk about the game.
I think this is the top duo for Big East games on Fox. Haven't paid a ton of attention but seems like Brando gets the top BE game and Gus Johnson gets the top B10 game

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn fans' relentless attacks on a former star player who was instrumental in building our program from a regional mediocrity to a national powerhouse raises the question of whether UConn has the worst fans in college basketball.

How about we give the "Donny sucks" threads a rest for a while.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Why couldn't Raftery do this game? He can take a car service home, for chrissakes.
He’s calling Texas @ Houston for CBS

Similarly Gus Johnson is calling Michigan @ Michigan State tonight

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
UConn fans' relentless attacks on a former star player who was instrumental in building our program from a regional mediocrity to a national powerhouse raises the question of whether UConn has the worst fans in college basketball.

Sure, as soon as he stops sucking.

Reaction Score
Great, love Donny reppin' the Huskies on the broadcast side. To be honest, I don't really care about the announcers. Don't have much opinion on who is good or bad. Just happy NOT to have to listen to Vitale rhapsodize about Duke for two hours.

Reaction Score

How about you disappear for a while.

Reaction Score
How about you disappear for a

And I guess you think Kevin Ollie should still be the coach

Reaction Score
These threads are always funny to me. Donny has a good reputation nationally and Brando has been a well-liked recognizable voice for many years. As UConn fans, we definitely hold Donny to a higher standard. Big East fans who are not UConn fans tend to like him.

Reaction Score

Better idea: why doesn’t Donny stop sucking as an announcer when he does our games from now on?

PS- I’ll be at the game so this is a great one for him to be on the mic

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom