Box Scores | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Box Scores

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
The one stat that hopefully translates and makes me happy to see is Clingan's FT%, I'm sure it'll dip but if he can get it to 70% that would be great. I do recall last year though that even with his dismal 50% rate his misses didn't cost us anything, this year though he's going to double his playing time most likely and they are going to go up in value.

How did Cam not have any FTs? That seems crazy to be honest.

Reaction Score
The one stat that hopefully translates and makes me happy to see is Clingan's FT%, I'm sure it'll dip but if he can get it to 70% that would be great. I do recall last year though that even with his dismal 50% rate his misses didn't cost us anything, this year though he's going to double his playing time most likely and they are going to go up in value.

How did Cam not have any FTs? That seems crazy to be honest.
Agreed about Clingan, if he can avoid leaving too many points at the line, it'll make it a lot easier for him to be in the all-conference type discussions.

Cam's just primarily a jump shooter. With guys like Newton, Castle, and Solo, there's not much pressure on him to get going downhill and try to get to the basket. I love his game though

Reaction Score
I am a little disappointed in Newton and Samson both outrebounding Clingan and Karaban. I am sure not a big deal but a surprise of sorts.

Reaction Score
We took an insane amount of field goals because of the terrible competition. If you look at % of shots from deep, we're where you would expect.
It was a little hard to tell, but I think we were playing with a 24 second clock too. More shots in general.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom