Box Score | The Boneyard

Box Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There's something about seeing all those names listed on the same team that just makes you say "That's one hell of a team!"

Go USA!
Yep. I thought the same thing when Seimone was the first player OFF THE BENCH on Monday.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
19 steals for the U.S., 5 each by Angel and Catch. 1 steal for the other team.

We shot only four 3-pointers. Did Geno have them working on other things?

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
19 steals for the U.S., 5 each by Angel and Catch. 1 steal for the other team.

We shot only four 3-pointers. Did Geno have them working on other things?

It seemed to me that he had them working hard on passes into the post, as in the Brazil game. Still needs a lot of work, particularly with Big Syl, who really did not play well at the offensive end.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yep. I thought the same thing when Seimone was the first player OFF THE BENCH on Monday.
According to the box score Augustus started and Whalen came of the bench.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It seemed to me that he had them working hard on passes into the post, as in the Brazil game. Still needs a lot of work, particularly with Big Syl, who really did not play well at the offensive end.
Post scoring did not work well against Brazil. The defense was tough, especially De Souza.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

This may improve with time, but I really thought that the team has not used the posts very well so far. There simply has not been enough offense run through Tina and Syl.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score

I don't know about that. the Box shows 9 minutes of play, so scoring and rebounding looked pretty good for 9 minutes.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I don't know about that. the Box shows 9 minutes of play, so scoring and rebounding looked pretty good for 9 minutes.
So if you think she played well at the offensive end, why did she play only 9 minutes, after starting? Note that she had 3 TO's, a team high, despite playing far fewer minutes than anyone else.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing some of the women didn't travel well...might be what limited Sylvia's time and made some of the others look half a step slow. Maya and Lindsey looked like they'd been there a week...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm guessing some of the women didn't travel well...might be what limited Sylvia's time and made some of the others look half a step slow. Maya and Lindsey looked like they'd been there a week...
When asked about Manchester, Maya replied that she had done a lot of sleeping, though her teammates had done some touring. Maya is responsible and always prepared. I'm not sure if her teammates needed more rest, but some played as if they did. Maya was more than energized.

Reaction Score
When asked about Manchester, Maya replied that she had done a lot of sleeping, though her teammates had done some touring. Maya is responsible and always prepared. I'm not sure if her teammates needed more rest, but some played as if they did. Maya was more than energized.

Touring the Cradle of the Industrial Revolution...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom