Bouknight arrested? | The Boneyard

Bouknight arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
True, I hope he gets it as well. Tons of talent to work with there but since he left his headlines haven’t been great.

Reaction Score
Immense talent. Unfortunately, with every one of these incidents, it's less likely we will ever see the player he could have become. Too bad, because he was truly a special talent.

Reaction Score
True, I hope he gets it as well. Tons of talent to work with there but since he left his headlines haven’t been great.
He was making unfortunate headlines off the court while he was here

Reaction Score
Can't get out of his own way.

1666023095953.png

Reaction Score
A DUI would be incredibly dumb considering what he went through at UConn.
If I remember correctly, he's "lucky" that he didn't get a DUI that time because he fled the scene. Two time DUI offenders should honestly lose their license permanently and see the inside of a jail cell. The kid is a multimillionaire. There is zero excuse for not paying $20 for an uber.

Reaction Score
If it's a DUI that's incredibly stupid. I drove drunk when I was young and stupid, there was no excuse for it back then. There's certainly no excuse for it now in the age of ride sharing when you're a professional athlete. Someone on the Hornets board said he possibly had a gun in the car.

Between his lack of maturity and poor play he's going to squander away this runway to a bunch of playing time he has.

Reaction Score
haven't seen an NBA franchise get smacked like this with off court issues in awhile. everyone always signs their rookie extensions but I wonder what Lamelo Ball is thinking, the Hornets are in hell

Reaction Score
The smirk in the mugshot is just a bad look. I hope he figures it out. I’ve come to his defense relentlessly on this board. But at some point things become less of an incident or more of a pattern. And at this point he’s had a pattern of borderline criminal activity. Someone needs to reach out and grab this kid. Idk if he and Hurley have that repor. But I’m officially concerned

Reaction Score
The only person preventing Bouk from being a star is himself. His immature antics are going to cost him millions.
I'm coming around to this opinion. I will say though that I don't think another year at UConn would have matured him. With his seemingly self destructive nature it could have cost him if he stayed and got in trouble again while in school.

Reaction Score
I'm coming around to this opinion. I will say though that I don't think another year at UConn would have matured him. With his seemingly self destructive nature it could have cost him if he stayed and got in trouble again while in school.
Yeah in before "another year at UConn would have fixed all his maturity issues." Very specifically this incident is the opposite of making that point, as he did the same thing here and clearly didn't mature enough in 2 years here despite being suspended for it.

Reaction Score
Yup. The only thing coming back would have done is had him get drafted later and have less money to throw away with his actions

Reaction Score
The only people who think another year would have changed anything for Bouknight are those who want to assign a God/savior complex to Hurley.

Reaction Score
The only people who think another year would have changed anything for Bouknight are those who want to assign a God/savior complex to Hurley.
God/savior complex to their 3rd person message board posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom