Bouk is back! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bouk is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a garbage post. I don't want congratulations, I want those people (I'm not going back to that thread, but those people know who they are) to admit they were wrong for questioning his character without having anything close to all the facts.
Yeah, I agree it was silly to run with unfounded rumors just because we have debbie downers on this board. I kept my opinion to myself but never thought he wouldn't come back if he was deemed healthy. He is basically back in the time table they gave us when it started. Isn't it just over 4 weeks since the surgery? I'm not sure why fans think Bouk and the staff needed to keep posters updated daily on the status when he is coming back in the time frame they said initially. I could see if there was a delay past the 4-6 weeks.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We owe Providence big time! Lets blow them the out, no mercy.
the karate kid GIF

Reaction Score
This is a garbage post. I don't want congratulations, I want those people (I'm not going back to that thread, but those people know who they are) to admit they were wrong for questioning his character without having anything close to all the facts.
At one point I asked the question if anyone thinks he'd get an agent. I believe the timing of my question was right around the time we heard the news Bouk had a surgery. Roughly a week after the injury. My question was largely based on what the Bosa kid did after suffering an injury that ended his season. I also thought Bouk may want his own people communicating injury status to NBA teams. Professionals with legitimate contacts within the NBA.

Yes, the question was speculative. It was also considerably before Bouk returned to practice. And probably even before we watched Bouk cheering on the sideline. Essentially my question was before we witnessed Bouk stay with the team.

As it became apparent Bouk was not going anywhere i did not pursue the idea that Bouk may leave mid season.

With all that said, I apologize and you can add my name to the list of people who owes the board a bottle of Frank's poured into my own eye.

Reaction Score
Great News
We will win tonight
I think we would beat them without him but he increases the odds .
Double good news
I also go my 2nd Covid shot today
So far so good if it kills me I hope it’s after the game.
Seriously
I can’t wait to hug my grandkids
I was never in jail but it feels I’m being let out
Im just getting over Covid. Luckily was a mild case but it still really, really sucked not knowing how its going to end. My 73 year old mother also had it and had a tougher time but seems to be on the mend now thankfully. So glad you are protected. Hope this all ends soon.

Reaction Score
Cannottt WAITTTT. What I would give to see a complete OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE Game from everyone in the roster top to bottom. Lets do it!!!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
At one point I asked the question if anyone thinks he'd get an agent. I believe the timing of my question was right around the time we heard the news Bouk had a surgery. Roughly a week after the injury. My question was largely based on what the Bosa kid did after suffering an injury that ended his season. I also thought Bouk may want his own people communicating injury status to NBA teams. Professionals with legitimate contacts within the NBA.

Yes, the question was speculative. It was also considerably before Bouk returned to practice. And probably even before we watched Bouk cheering on the sideline. Essentially my question was before we witnessed Bouk stay with the team.

As it became apparent Bouk was not going anywhere i did not pursue the idea that Bouk may leave mid season.

With all that said, I apologize and you can add my name to the list of people who owes the board a bottle of Frank's poured into my own eye.

Threw you a like. I had the same questions when he got surgery and wouldn't have begrudged him had he done that. I'm talking about the people that said he only cares about his NBA stock and definitely isn't coming back, that his handlers were keeping him out, etc.

Reaction Score
bouk is great, but how about drawing enough plays to get cole & polley some open looks?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score

We don't normally eat dinner with the TV on but I make exceptions when UConn games are being played. Trying to teach my kid not to talk with food in his mouth and I'm over here yelling after this dunk with a mouth full of penne alla vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom