Borges: UConn men's basketball freshman Yarin Hasson fitting in since arriving from Israel: 'Loves being here' | The Boneyard

Borges: UConn men's basketball freshman Yarin Hasson fitting in since arriving from Israel: 'Loves being here'

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Sorry @shizzle787 :

Hurley has said that the recent additions of Hasson and, more recently, Greek native Apostolos Roumoglou to fill the team's final two scholarship openings for the 2022-23 season was, as much as anything, a way to add more depth and competition in practice.

They're not playing, folks. At least not this season.

Reaction Score
That was a good article. I also love the quotes from Jackson. He sounds like such a good kid.

Jackson has tried to help make Hasson's assimilation in the U.S. as easy as possible.

"I know that if I was to just go to Israel right now and be smack dab in the middle of Israel, I would have no clue how to do a lot of things," he admitted. "So, just trying to be there for those guys to help them out. They love basketball, so that's why they came here. They're in (the gym) a lot, every day."

Reaction Score
Borges seems a little out of touch with just how old a lot of high schoolers are now. So many parents are delaying kindergarten, especially for their sons (it’s almost always unnecessary but that’s a discussion for another time), and it is not at all uncommon for athletes to start their freshman year of college at 19.

Also, Andre is just a good dude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom