Boneyard- where is your fire this week? ;-) | The Boneyard

Boneyard- where is your fire this week? ;-)

Sacks for UCONN ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just trying to spur ya'll on! I'm not seeing the fire that i've seen in the previous few weeks.

Game predictions? Who is going to have a big game and why? OLine improves? Do our Corners get torched? Do our linebackers hit Carder so much it takes him out of his rhythm?

Whatdaya got????

Reaction Score
Sorry - a little worn out - still trying to pay my bar bill from a Georgetown visit last Saturday night.

Reaction Score
After two straight ACC games and a much needed road win at Maryland last week, the MAC-based Western Michigan matchup has the makings of a "trap game" for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
After two straight ACC games and a much needed road win at Maryland last week, the MAC-based Western Michigan matchup has the makings of a "trap game" for the Huskies.
Trap meaning they will get stuck in a deep hole?
Trap meaning ?

Reaction Score
Trap meaning they will get stuck in a deep hole?
Trap meaning ?

Trap meaning getting caught up with a "lesser level of intensity" (not intentionally, mind you) but a B-game nevertheless against a MAC team. Trap meaning caught somewhere between looking back on the accomplishments to date and looking ahead to conference games.

Reaction Score
WMU throws the ball more than anyone weve seen this year, 40+ attempts a game... If we can get 6 sacks vs NCST, and mayland i dont see why we cant wreck havic

Reaction Score
I would agree with this if they hasn't beaten us last year. You never forget who punches u in the head

Reaction Score
I remember how confused our defense looked last year against WMU.
The linebackers weren't sure who to cover, the safeties weren't sure what their coverage was.
The defense wasted timeouts because they couldn't line up fast enough.

What a difference a year makes!

Reaction Score
1. This isn't a trap game. They kicked our butts last year. I expect to play with less emotion next week.

2. I'm waiting for the DJ to show up. Then we can get fired up.

OK then folks,we just been told that this isn't a trap game. :confused: In fact the Western Michigan fans have assured all that they will be in their seats no less than a half hour before kickoff, so we know they're fired up.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Sorry - a little worn out - still trying to pay my bar bill from a Georgetown visit last Saturday night.
Nice! Same here... Where did you end up?

BL took the words out of my mouth... Where is our DJ/Spiritual Leader?!

Reaction Score
Nice! Same here... Where did you end up?

BL took the words out of my mouth... Where is our DJ/Spiritual Leader?!

Doesn"t he travel w/ the team? They're in the air right now.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It really isn't a 'trap' game TDH. They come off an emotional win, but it's a game they lost last year at home and next week they have Buffalo. It's not like they are looking ahead to that. Based on the ticket sales WMU doesn't have fans. They have friends and family who are nice enough to come watch the kids play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom