Boneyard Season Ticket Sales Drive | The Boneyard

Boneyard Season Ticket Sales Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We often talk about the importance of selling season tickets in getting UConn into a P5 conference. Would anyone like to buy some to give to other Yarders who will commit to attend the games? I know a couple people have done it in the past and it is a great gesture. This year it seems particularly important. I just bought some single game tickets but thought it was incredible that you can buy season tickets in some sections for $112. That is a bargain considering there really aren't any bad seats in the Rent. I was thinking that it would be cool if we bought up tickets in Section 210 and 211 to give away.

We will need a point person in CT to handle distribution of any tickets that go unclaimed and to track the success of the ticket drive. The key with this is accountability. If you commit, you need to email your receipt to the point person and then, if you cannot give your tickets to a fellow Yarder, send them to the point person for distribution at the Rent or wherever else he/she finds people that want tickets. They could also be given to military, youth or charity groups to make that part easy. I will commit two season tickets if someone wants to run with this. If it takes off, I may buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom