Boatright | The Boneyard

Boatright

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
AAC tourney too. He has been good and the mistakes have been minimized.

Reaction Score
The one time he was out of control and turned it over, he went right down the court and made up for it with a steal. Kromah had two similar plays as well, we would not let them take advantage of our mistakes. Great job by Boat to lead the comeback and be fearless in the paint.

Reaction Score
Boatright's speed and hops were always scary and a tough bundle of concentrated talent to corral. Well, he's doing it, somewhat by letting the game come to him a little more. Having elements who can complete the deal on assists makes you guys more dangerous daily.

Reaction Score
Some how espn talking heads are turning our win into a "Napier put the team on his back " narratives. We suffocated them defensively when Napier was on the bench , and boatright was the best player on the floor.
Brimah could have played more and dominated , but wright decided to go small . I'm happy our leader and unquestioned alpha dog realizes how great his team is competing .

Reaction Score
Some how espn talking heads are turning our win into a "Napier put the team on his back " narratives. We suffocated them defensively when Napier was on the bench , and boatright was the best player on the floor.
Brimah could have played more and dominated , but wright decided to go small . I'm happy our leader and unquestioned alpha dog realizes how great his team is competing .

We'll he did score 21 points in the second half. Most of the talking heads just saw the stats and highlights, so that is what the spew back at us

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
We'll he did score 21 points in the second half. Most of the talking heads just saw the stats and highlights, so that is what the spew back at us

The ESPN highlights didn't even show a single play from the first half or mention that Bazz was in foul trouble/then got hurt.
Oh well

Reaction Score
The ESPN highlights didn't even show a single play from the first half or mention that Bazz was in foul trouble/then got hurt.
Oh well
I'm not sure they are allowed to show first half highlights, right? either way its inexcusable for analysts to not understand our top ten defense is why we win. Napier hitting shots just turns us into a different animal, one that could say beat a florida level team. They've discussed the last two games like we were at a disadvantage nba talent wise, which is untrue. In some ways i'm happy about it, we can have a serious coming out party @ msg.

Reaction Score
I know he occasionally makes some boneheaded plays, but he puts it all on the line. He's been a warrior for us I love the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom