Blue/White Night, 11/2 @7p (Updated) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Blue/White Night, 11/2 @7p (Updated)

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
One poster had 3 posts in this thread with his name spelled Newtown, which is what I was responding to. So I guess there's somebody who thought that was his name. Although he did respond and said it was from autocorrect on his phone. Or is that not what you meant?
I hope we get Samson's name correctly. This is for the older folk.

Reaction Score
Jackson is the straw that stirs the drink with this team.. His energy and disruptive/innovative skills are unique.. The good news about this year's team (pre PKI and BE) ..Is that we have talented depth that we haven't had in the Hurley years before--So.. we can compensate-temporarily-for his absence.

Reaction Score
I hope we get Samson's name correctly. This is for the older folk.

Well we have seen a lot of posts with his name as Sampson. I suspect that will go away with time. Then again we still have people calling Rashad Anderson Rashard, so maybe not. Head bang

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
And which game(s) do you figure that that is going to risk us losing?
I think I’m more worried about rust or tentativeness if anything. But he probably won’t lose us any games on his own.

Reaction Score
The steals and blocks would be ridiculous, but he should 100% be averaging 10-7-4.

Jackson is the straw that stirs the drink with this team.. His energy and disruptive/innovative skills are unique.. The good news about this year's team (pre PKI and BE) ..Is that we have talented depth that we haven't had in the Hurley years before--So.. we can compensate-temporarily-for his absence.

I hope I am wrong, but‘s lets see if he meets these goals. I don‘t think his shooting technique is where its needs to be and I saw him beat off the dribble last year on D. He is a good player with crazy athleticism, but there are some Challenges. Again, I would be happy to be wrong,

Reaction Score
I hope I am wrong, but‘s lets see if he meets these goals. I don‘t think his shooting technique is where its needs to be and I saw him beat off the dribble last year on D. He is a good player with crazy athleticism, but there are some Challenges. Again, I would be happy to be wrong,
IMO.. The team has enough scorers/shooters.. AJ brings the energy/ disruption/leadership.. We'll see.. I think he's gone after this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom