Blue lot parking fakes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blue lot parking fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the email from athletic dept
Dear UConn Football Season Ticket Holder:

Bushnell Management Services, the management company of Rentschler Field, recently informed us that several counterfeit BLUE Lot parking passes were confiscated at the N.C. State game.

Such a practice is not only illegal, but it could create a situation where lots are overcrowded and loyal season ticket holders who use valid passes are inconvenienced.

As we look ahead to upcoming football games, please be aware that Rentschler parking attendants will be carefully monitoring parking passes. Parking pass stubs will be collected to ensure that only valid parking passes are permitted entry. Any vehicle entering without a valid parking pass will be directed to the RED Lot and must pay the $15 game day parking rate.

Additionally, the use of counterfeit parking passes could result in revocation of future parking privileges at Rentschler Field.

Thank you for your efforts to help us make the game day experience enjoyable for all Husky fans. See you Saturday!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
now I know why they wanted stubs for first time since 2003. . . .BTW I hate "the dreaded front spot".

What sucks about the DFS is when the slobs that came before spread their tailgate past the equator. The classy folks don't do it until the coast is clear.

Reaction Score
Seems like a lot of us have issues with the parking setup at the Rent. Seems like there's a better way to do it. Unfortunately so many state agencies have their hand in this and the boots on the ground are, shall we say, sketchy, Im resigned to hoping I don't get the DFS when I pull in. Of course, that would ruin the entertainment of watching others totally ignore the parking wizards and turn their car around and parking any damn way they please.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
As Skiblets mentioned, there were security guards going down the lines in Blue Lot as you parked at the N.C.State game. They collected the perforated bottoms of the parking passes. I imagine that these could be used to match the preprinted serial numbers with those on forged tickets made through photoshop. Bushnell would then be able to identify the forger for disciplinary reasons.
If you gonna photoshop... change the numbers.

To paraphrase Chris Rock... I'm not saying you should do it... but I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom