Bill Walton | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Bill Walton

Reaction Score
A couple of random comments made me laugh---- when he referred to Uconn's competition up until Oregon as "Sister's of the poor" and Roumoglou as "Super glue"
I have heard the Sisters of the poor comment for many years - it is nothing Bill Walton came up with. It is probably originated wit Al Maguire or Bill Rafferty

Reaction Score
I love Bill, but somebody please pull the plug on this. The guy is shot. I can't imagine being his broadcast partner. You'd almost have to mess with him just to have a little fun with it.

Reaction Score
I think Walton is just loving life and having fun and not taking anything too seriously. If you can do that and get paid for it, who wouldn't love that gig. I'd be really impressed if he asked Phil Knight some intriguing questions, like what he thought about the demise of the PAC 12 or Kevin Plank's revolutionary sports materials and Under Armour's incredible growth in the athletic apparel market.
oh shoot, Bill asked him those questions. I will have to listen later. I will be honest I completely ignored the Q&A and only focused on the UConn-Oregon game (just to clarify as I am posting this after the Bama game). I was a little miffed that they even showed the camera on them while they were talking-I wanted a full screen of the basketball game.

Reaction Score
“I love beavers” - Bill Walton
gun hd GIF

Reaction Score
Don't care about what anyone says, LOVE me some Bill Walton! He also kept mentioning that we're the most successful program of the last 23 years which I especially loved lol.
He was better this game and he does give us a new wrinkle with his psychedelic view on life. LOL!

Reaction Score
I've always really liked Walton as a person but he hardly talks about the game anymore and he just isn't all that funny. Nobody in the business blends basketball acumen with being hilarious like Bill Raftery does. I wish Raf covered every single one of our games.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I caught that and was going to comment in the chat. Ha! Your phonics is good.
Kudos is due for being able to stand on the shoulders of @whosurdaddy2720.

After a double, "Wait, what?," I felt pressure to remember how Walton had rendered both first & last name. It really helped to have the job cut in half.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#