Bigger Pantload than Seth Davis? | The Boneyard

Bigger Pantload than Seth Davis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's one thing to be a Squid-humper, then there's Seth Davis. The one point he was most insistent to make at half-time was that Calipari moving to the zone was " a stroke of genius." No mention that the move to the zone came at the same time DD and Boat were sitting with 2 fouls. Those two back in the game and the zone isn't such a big deal. Whaddaya know? Good thing for us Cal is only good for one stroke per.

Reaction Score
It's one thing to be a Squid-humper, then there's Seth Davis. The one point he was most insistent to make at half-time was that Calipari moving to the zone was " a stroke of genius." No mention that the move to the zone came at the same time DD and Boat were sitting with 2 fouls. Those two back in the game and the zone isn't such a big deal. Whaddaya know? Good thing for us Cal is only good for one stroke per.

There's no bigger pantload than Seth Davis. His qualification is...he went to Duke when they were good. That's it. What am I missing?

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Calipari actually said the players suggested he go zone! He's a REAL freakin genius!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Uconnrick said:
Calipari actually said the players suggested he go zone! He's a REAL freakin genius!
that killed me. Followed up by, yeah I had nothing else. I shoulda done something different. Come up with something else. Really? Really?

Reaction Score
CBS is prejudiced against gentiles. That is the only reason he and Gottlieb are on the the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom