Big East Transfer Portal Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He did. He looks like BE POY when he sees a husky uniform opposite him. I watched a bunch of X games this year, he was decent otherwise but nowhere near the level he played against us. I hate players like that!
I love them. They recognize teams that bleed blue because they are blue blood vampires.

They show us the respect we deserve.

Reaction Score

Fairfield, CT native (Fairfield Warde > Cushing) who is a big shooting guard (6'5 215) averaging 12.1p, 47.8 3p% last season at VMI.

Between Conway and Jenkins, it'll feel different watching a St. John's backcourt with capable shooters.

VMI is known for playing four guard lineups and shooting a ton of threes so in that setting Conway mostly played the 3 and the 4.

Reaction Score
I don’t follow it that close As some of you, but seems completely underwhelming so far for St. John’s. Is that accurate?
I was impressed with Jenkins. He should be solid. I thought they’d get Clayton, who was the better of the two Iona guards. Losing out on him had to hurt. Conway looks like a good shooter, but he’s not as good of a player as AJ Storr. So, yeah, while still have time, they have a ways to go to being competitive. Soriano is a beast, though.

Reaction Score

Originally an Oregon State commit, Cruz Davis stepped up and earned more playing time when Iona was dealing with injury issues across their backcourt.

A MAAC All-Freshman selection last year, I'd expect Davis to be a bench piece this year with the potential to start down the road.

I was in the building when he had one of his better games of the season, scoring 13 (3-4 from 3) and 2 blocks in Iona's comeback win against Quinnipiac.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Originally an Oregon State commit, Cruz Davis stepped up and earned more playing time when Iona was dealing with injury issues across their backcourt.

A MAAC All-Freshman selection last year, I'd expect Davis to be a bench piece this year with the potential to start down the road.

I was in the building when he had one of his better games of the season, scoring 13 (3-4 from 3) and 2 blocks in Iona's comeback win against Quinnipiac.

The ST John Gaels

Reaction Score
I don’t follow it that close As some of you, but seems completely underwhelming so far for St. John’s. Is that accurate?

Probably, but there is still time. If they land Ledlum they will have one of the better starting front courts in the country.

Reaction Score
Probably, but there is still time. If they land Ledlum they will have one of the better starting front courts in the country.
Ledlum + Soriano would be a very strong but slow frontcourt.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Is there any chance some of these Transfer Portal players at St. Johns or Butler return? Where is David Jones going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom