Big East Proved NCAA Selection Committee “Wrong Again” | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Big East Proved NCAA Selection Committee “Wrong Again”

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
to me, and hear me out, we shouldn't make generalizations about a conference as a whole based on a single elimination tournament.

anyone who does that is simply engagement farming or is delusional in my humble opinion.
Your opinion sucks…that is all. Stop making excuses.

Reactions: MJ1

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
#kobelikestowatch
Baby Boomers Internet GIF

son how do i make one of those moving picture things?

Reaction Score
to me, and hear me out, we shouldn't make generalizations about a conference as a whole based on a single elimination tournament.

anyone who does that is simply engagement farming or is delusional in my humble opinion.
Appreciate you acknowledging the errors of your ways because that’s exactly the timbre by which you’re trying to troll us

Reaction Score
We can talk about this but Seton Hall, Marquette and Creighton, and even St. John’s in season BE games are harder than this. Shame they didn’t make it or played bad at the wrong time but just ask Hurley.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Big 12 turned out to be a sea of mediocrity, yet might have been the most dominant conference in history in the NET. Time for a new computer model.

Reaction Score
The "no 13-7 major conference team was left out" comment should be a 6-alarm fire for the conference and its national perception.
Right.

It shows, at the very least, that the football first mindset may well still be running everything.

How else would you categorize the BE as something less than a "major conference" when its members have won more basketball titles (7) than any other league in the last 25 years, other than the ACC (whose 9 titles include 2 during the time of the Afro and African American Studies cheating at uNC)? The B1G has one, the Big 12 has 3 and the SEC has 3.

Note: I counted UConn's title while a second year member of the AAC as a BE title because we're back in the BE and won in 2014 with a roster largely comprised of BE recruits, including our most important players: Napier, Boatright, Olander, Giffey and Daniels.

Reaction Score

Speak for yourself?

Reaction Score
The Big 12 turned out to be a sea of mediocrity, yet might have been the most dominant conference in history in the NET. Time for a new computer model.
You know what? I completely agree with the idea that NET is bogus. It is and was a creation to make sure major conferences get the most seats at the table. Back in the day we used to say “garbage in = garbage out”. My recommendation. Look at actual basketball games and teams’ records. Never mind the mathematical models.

Reaction Score
Such a weird hill to die on, especially this year. The Final Four is 3 teams the NET had in the top 10 basically the entire season, plus NC St who is on a massive heater.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom