Big East Media Day | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East Media Day

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Even if we won both Big East titles this year I wouldn't give a damn about it if we didn't end up making the Final Four. Call it "arrogant and spoiled", but we have a bigger goal to go after.
Agreed, a Final Four appearance above all else.

But I'd REALLY love to see us as Big East reg season and tourney champions this year. Having watched UConn come from the bottom of the league and rising to the top...taking back the throne would be fun to watch. Particulalry when the "favorites" are midwest schools.

Sincerely,
Arrogant & Spoiled

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t see us finishing 3rd unless the Big East coaches replenished their anti-Hurley officiating fund that pays for lopsided whistles.

Reaction Score
Even if we won both Big East titles this year I wouldn't give a damn about it if we didn't end up making the Final Four. Call it "arrogant and spoiled", but we have a bigger goal to go after.
Hard disagree - UConn plays games and I enjoy rooting for them to win them games and do it more frequently than anyone else. And the BE tournament is great fun. Last year's regular season storyline was combo of tough scheduling timing, the team makeup wasn't ideal for big east style and maybe the whistle in conference. But the team was really pissed about that and set the record straight in the NCAA tourney. To me the 23-24 regular season storyline (which is most of what we have for next 4.5 months) is prove we are top dog on our block, super important as Calhoun used to preach, then once that is achieved go out and prove that the national stage performance is embedded in the UConn basketball dna.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom