Line: St. John's -2/154.5

Georgetown @ Seton Hall, 7pm, CBSSN- Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas
Line: Seton Hall -13.5/147.5

18 Connecticut @ Creighton, 8:30, FS1- Kevin Kugler, Nick Bahe
Line: Connecticut -4/135.5

Marquette @ DePaul, 9pm, CBSSN -Rich Waltz, Chris Walker
Line: Marquette -2/147.5

Reaction Score
I know St. John's is in a little slump, but that line is crazy to me. St. John's won by 13 at Xavier a couple weeks ago and Xavier has continued to spiral since. We'll see I guess. I want Xavier to get back on track so they don't miss the tournament but hard to see them winning that one.

Reaction Score
I know St. John's is in a little slump, but that line is crazy to me. St. John's won by 13 at Xavier a couple weeks ago and Xavier has continued to spiral since. We'll see I guess. I want Xavier to get back on track so they don't miss the tournament but hard to see them winning that one.
2 sides to every coin. Lost badly to Seton Hall last game. Game before that, took 24-4 Providence to triple OT on the road. The analytical line is St. John's -1, so -2 is already representing some push in the direction of the Johnnies.

Likewise looks like Nembhard injury is causing a 2 point adjustment in the Creighton line.

Reaction Score
2 sides to every coin. Lost badly to Seton Hall last game. Game before that, took 24-4 Providence to triple OT on the road. The analytical line is St. John's -1, so -2 is already representing some push in the direction of the Johnnies.

Likewise looks like Nembhard injury is causing a 2 point adjustment in the Creighton line.
The St. John's-Xavier line has swung all the way to Xavier -1 for me on Draftkings.

edit And now it's back to St. John's -1. This line is moving all over the place.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Imagine your team losing a game and going to another team's message to try to mock people who bet against them.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Imagine your team losing a game and going to another team's message to try to mock people who bet against them.

I don’t disagree in principle , but friarj has been here longer than 80% of yard. He’s earned some leeway, because he has taken 1000 beatings and keeps coming back. At some point you have to tip your cap just from a getting off the mat factor. Kinda like kobe32

Reaction Score
Wow Xavier is just atrocious right now. What a free fall. They have 7 points in 10 minutes against St John’s. If they don’t win this game they’re on the outside looking in.

Reaction Score
Gloating when your team losses but covers is the most PC thing ever. 1 NCAAT win in 25 years leaves with you little to gloat about, so I guess take it where you can.

Reaction Score
This St John’s - Xavier game is big. A win gets you on the right side of the bubble.
where are you seeing SJU as being on the bubble?

they didnt have any good OOC wins, had two bad OOC losses (20 pt loss to KU and a L to Pitt), and the only BE team theyve beaten that has a winning conference record is Hall

Reaction Score
where are you seeing SJU as being on the bubble?

they didnt have any good OOC wins, had two bad OOC losses (20 pt loss to KU and a L to Pitt), and the only BE team theyve beaten that has a winning conference record is Hall
They were on the bubble prior to the Creighton and Depaul losses, now, only chance they have is winning the BET

Reaction Score
Wow Xavier is just atrocious right now. What a free fall. They have 7 points in 10 minutes against St John’s. If they don’t win this game they’re on the outside looking in.
Of course Kunkel went off against us. Every other game I've seen him in, he's been just awful. A truly terrible defender and has never met a bad shot he doesn't like.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There is no excuse for Steele not getting this Xavier team into the Tournament. Xavier has one of the best starting 5's in the Big East.

Xavier should cut bait with Steele. It just isn't happening with him. If he can't win with this much talent, when will he win?

Reaction Score
There is no excuse for Steele not getting this Xavier team into the Tournament. Xavier has one of the best starting 5's in the Big East.

Xavier should cut bait with Steele. It just isn't happening with him. If he can't win with this much talent, when will he win?
agreed. scruggs, odom, johnson, nunge, freemantle is easily a tourney worthy starting 5 and should be good for 4th or 5th place in the BE.

Reaction Score
This game is going to take forever to finish. Xavier already in the double bonus.

Reaction Score
Xavier is done. NIT for them unless they win the BET or get to the title game maybe. What a collapse.

Reaction Score
Wow Xavier. If we’re going by the IUCN classification of endangered species, their tourney chances over the last week have gone from Least Concern, to Vulnerable, to now Critically Endangered. What a collapse for the second season in a row. So much for a 7-bid Big East.

Reaction Score
Good for our NET to keep st johns top 75 at least.

Reaction Score
Xavier is done. NIT for them unless they win the BET or get to the title game maybe. What a collapse.
It really is a collapse. You want to know what is nutty, Xavier swept Creighton this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom